Whoopi replacing Rosie on 'The View'

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies

According to Star Magazine Whoopi Goldberg will be Rosie O'Donnell's replace on The View this Fall. They say their source claims it's 99% confirmed. Whoopi lives in NYC, has her own radio talk show and has guested on the show several times. She apparently beat out Kathy Griffin, Roseanne Barr, Gayle King and Ricki Lake. A network source says that they were close to taking Kathy, but Whoopi won them over.

Whoopi will also get what Rosie wanted which is a year-to-year contract.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Wow, they're really trying to cast a sub-par looking chick.

GDRC

This is what I do now
Does this mean no more "Wake up with Whoopi"?:icon_frow

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
I guess I will still not watch the View then...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Who saw this coming? :icon_roll

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
never thought id long for the day rosie was on the view

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
I think Whoooooopie will be slightly less annoying, not by much, just a 'lil bit.
rosie had more honesty at least. woopie is a hypocritical cunt. anyone who was on the wrong side of Imus is blacklisted to me.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
I think its great . There aren't enough representatives of the purple-gummed on tv.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
jeez, you guys are brutal, i like whoopie. i thought her coming in to the show showed a lot of balls on her part and moved her up the food chain in my book

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
jeez, you guys are brutal, i like whoopie. i thought her coming in to the show showed a lot of balls on her part and moved her up the food chain in my book
yeah, she showed balls that even the most seasoned and experienced jocks don't have, but that don't mean we have to constantly lick her taint.

rosie had more honesty at least. woopie is a hypocritical cunt. anyone who was on the wrong side of Imus is blacklisted to me.
agreed Rosie may have said stupid things but she meant well and believed and stood up for what she believed in..................How much did whoopi being black help her in getting the job....I hope she goes nuts and bitch slaps elizabeth hasslecunt!!!