Who's Going To The Parade? In NY, Not Boston

Parade Thread... I'll have to be in the office most of this week so a good opportunity to try and get to the parade... Anyone else planning on attending?

Cromwell

I'll be there!

Congrats to the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
The parade will be in down town Bawston, no way the Giants can win this game. Bwa ha ha.

Steam

But what will the people of Massachusetts do on Super Tuesday? Go to the Patriots parade or vote in the primary?

Eat a dick Boston.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
My brothers are talking about going soif they go I'm in!!

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Shit, i hope I don't have to drive in Manhattan on tuesday.........maybe i'll just call in sick and take the train to the paradE!

buya97

Official Virus Spreader of Little Falls, NJ
I'm defiantely going in late to work on tuesday, I'm going to be there!!!!

GarlicButterSau

Now... I have... a machine gun... Ho... Ho... Ho
I will be there... Look for me in my Dave Meggett jersey!

I would go but I have a court date which sucks! I planned on going untill My brain remembered that I had a speeding ticket....Damn coppers

JPetrucci23

Your Mom's Box
you can bet your fucking ass i'll be there.

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

smurray06

I would go but I have a court date which sucks! I planned on going untill My brain remembered that I had a speeding ticket....Damn coppers
i could be worng, but atleast in Maryland, you can miss the court date 2 times, on the third time you have to pay the fine, i'm not trying to call you out or anything, but if NYC is anything like Maryland you might have a few dates to make up, unless you have skipped the first couple. . .

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
when's the parade?

Mercury Morris says thanks

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
god i want to be there tomorrow, but i've got work all day and i already told my boss i'm taking the 15th off because i'm going out for my birfday the night before.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Fuck motherfuckers I have to work. I got money on the dudes in my cube area calling in sick tomorrow. I would too, except I'm working on a giant presentation.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Bet your ass I'll be sneaking into the conference room to watch that shit on TV. Can't wait.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
They usually go from Bowling Green to City Hall Park down Broadway.

The parade route is known as "The Canyon of Heroes"
I totally have to get my boss to want to blow off work and go to this with me. Apparently they're also celebrating at the Stadium at like 4pm

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I'm going

even though I'm a jets fan, but I'm really fucking happy that the Patriots lost. I hate Boston. I should celebrate too.

I'm going with my brother, and we're meeting up with people, and then we're gonna go out and get drunk.

18-1 Boston Bitches!!!!!!

Yankees/Red Sox ALCS? I sure fucking hope so.