Who's the ass that added the Jericho incedent into the boys Wiki page?

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
At least get the story right....sheesh. I don't have a Wiki account, so I can't edit it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opie_and_anthony

"Chris Jericho was on the show in October of 2007, talking about his inevitable return to wrestling, and they had brought up a reference to Christopher Reeves and his condition, which offended Jericho for reasons such as he was a friend of Reeves' and his mother is a quadripalegic. He asked them to not really go into more detail, but the two progressed, furhter offending Jericho enough to make them bring in security as they feared for their safety."

:arrrh:

(And I know I spelled 'incident' Wrong....blow me. :) )

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
You can edit it without a wiki account. Just hit "edit page". Just be aware that if some high and might wiki user wrote it, they'll probably revert it, and you'll be in a dreaded "edit war".

Edit: Didn't realize it was locked. I have a wiki account, If I can get in, I'll just delete the dam thing, it wasn't a controvery.

Edit II: Removed it, plus added a reference to lil Jimmy Norden in my comments.
"(‚ÜíControversies - Removed Chirs Jericho 'controversy'. It wasn't a controversy, security wasn't called. Spelling, grammer and flow stunk, and I didn't like it.)"

PunchYourself187

I, The Operator
Apr 24, 2004
The way this reads, it could have been written by a wrestling fan or an O&A fan.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Somebody reverted it.

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
We know if that crying wrestling fan from that one clip that has been played because it would be going on and on about how the gy didn't want to believe that the stuff wasn't real.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You guys do realize that the Stern zombies had a hardon in the past for O&A-related Wikipedia entries... My money is that it's one of those faggots.

Dec 3, 2005
We know if that crying wrestling fan from that one clip that has been played because it would be going on and on about how the gy didn't want to believe that the stuff wasn't real.
Perhaps you should get your stories correct, sirr. He didn't think it was "real".

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
You guys do realize that the Stern zombies had a hardon in the past for O&A-related Wikipedia entries... My money is that it's one of those faggots.
Thats basically the reason it is locked down to people who don't have Wiki accounts. Die hard wiki users and admins are nuts and take the whole thing way to seriously.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Who cares? Wrestling is fake and gay.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
The Jericho incident is what made me turn away from Stern and come to O&A so it's not exactly a bad thing.

Also, to say wrestling is fake is retarded. Guess what else is fake? Every tv show and movie ever. That doesn't mean some of them aren't entertaining.