Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Why do I hate fucking everything?

Is it NJ?

do i need meds?

My outlook is horrible....It's always doom and gloom....

Is it just because after 40 years in Jersey , Iv'e just lost hope in everything good?

points being.....

1] I feel this PC shit is just retarded and I have no control over it... its certain doom.

2]I feel the police departments are targeting good people for financial gain...not safety and service anymore.

In Jersey there are likely to be 3 to 6 signs per intersection directing you on what you cannot do....you couldn't safely drive and read all the fucking signs.

3] I think the drug companys are poisoning us for financial gain.

4] I think the utility companys, cable, cell phones,electric and natural gas, gasoline... are robbing us legaly every month.

5] I honestly feel most humans are borderline retarded.

I,m miserable from these things............they eat at me daily.. I'm like a acrimonious old man....Is this why old men are miserable? They realize that the entire world is a pit of venom...

That real good is actually non existent?

Or again is it New Jersey?:arrrh:

Question? What can be done? Are we truly at the mercy of all this legal crime?

Whats left thats not is not completly corrupt in this country... and still follows the path of being right.

Ohhh yeah. HAPPY NEW YEARS>>>LOLZ

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Don't know if I agree with all that, but most of that is true and not just Jersey.
Especially the fact that people are retarded

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Jersey Sucks
You sound like most people I know
Get over it
When you hit the lottery you can leave it all behind
Untill then pracice playing poker

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Jersey Sucks
You sound like most people I know
Get over it
When you hit the lottery you can leave it all behind
Untill then pracice playing poker
and you sound like everyone in Jersey too.... lets play poker.:clap:

Don't mind me Iv'e got a stomach virus and i been shitting myself for two days.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
SOUTH jersey sucks :action-sm:action-sm

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
gas is cheaper in NJ

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
So what we breath smokestacks to get that price.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
South Jersey > rest of NJ

Everywhere else, except maybe West Virginia > NJ

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
You Pa bandwagon people crack me up. stop bashing Jersey.
I worked there for 5 years. I am entitled.

And, the blame for all the problems NJ has rests squarely on the shoulders of the political establishment there.

Part of South Jersey wanted to secede a while back, I don't know if they still do. But, it seems like a hell of an idea.

click

Jan 5, 2005
I worked there for 5 years. I am entitled.

And, the blame for all the problems NJ has rests squarely on the shoulders of the political establishment there.

Part of South Jersey wanted to secede a while back, I don't know if they still do. But, it seems like a hell of an idea.
If you're talking secession, than I would have to side with the south. Love the beach

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Exactly...

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
I was born, raised, and plan to be buried in Jersey. It's got a lot of cool things happening.

That said, I had to leave, and write to you now from Hawai'i.

We left for my wife's job, but initially, it was a hard sell for me, as I've always been a Jersey guy. But when I thought about it, what was I holding onto? So I broke it down:

1) My family: only one of them lives in Jersey, and all of them piss me off. Some time apart will do us good.

2) The beach: It's a move to Hawaii...

3) THe snow: I actually like snow, and will miss it, but not enough to keep me there.

4) Our friends: If they like me enough, they'll visit.

5) XM: I can get it online...I do miss listening to it on the way to and from work tho.

6) My job: I'd be dead in 5 years at the pace I was keeping, so I was ready to go. I'm a stay at home dad for the moment.

So in all, we made a change, and while I miss some aspects of our life there, and we've only been here three weeks, I can tell that this will be a solid move for us. So, my advice is-if you've got the chance, branch out. It's not Jersey's fault...and she will be there for you when you're ready to come home.

Aloha.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Aloha! Fuck You!:action-sm That could be the cruelest answer i could get.:haha7:

are there any nignogs in Hawaii? cause they piss me off too.

Kugzilla

Oct 7, 2005
Dude. I had to lay out some serious conditions with the wife for her to get me out here...paying off alright for me thus far.

But, the HIPY movement welcomes all comers...visits are welcome....It was a good move for us it seems thus far.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
What kind of conditions if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like you got a sweet deal.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Any extra rooms for me n John?

Kugzilla

Oct 7, 2005
What kind of conditions if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like you got a sweet deal.
Wife works for the government. We took a promotion for us to move here with our three kids. And we streamlined our finances enough that for the time being, I'm going to stay home with our kids (which is harder work than I was doing...) but we are all happier so far.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Hawaii is on my "lottery list" of places to go if I ever had a monstrous winning ticket.

It seems like an amazing friggin place.

Status
Not open for further replies.