Why do you think the K-Rock internet feed is now being dumped?

What stoppped it?

• Total voters
and where can we send emails to complain and tell them we enjoyed the show without dumps? doing it dump free was a great idea because it would probably stop a lot of people from going to xm and abandoning the free show

Squat Toilet

Havoc, how can I think about anything when you have that babe from lost in my thoughts. Gotta go my perv switch is going off :icon_redf

i read that listening to the stream helps the boys but now you can just hear the exact same show on your radio so who will bother with it anymore? at least with your radio you don't have any delays like the streams usually have

i don't understand why they can't just leave it the way it was. since all they are doing is playing dumb psa's on the stream i don't see any harm. in order to listen you have to get an account so it's not like obscenities are being forced on you

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Option 5: Because regular radio sucks my asshole more than my gay dog

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
You let your dog suck your asshole?

alt130

Frunkis.net
i read that listening to the stream helps the boys but now you can just hear the exact same show on your radio so who will bother with it anymore?
I dunno, maybe the remainder of the planet which is outside of the K-Rock signal area.

Plunkies

Havoc, how can I think about anything when you have that babe from lost in my thoughts. Gotta go my perv switch is going off :icon_redf
That shit freaked me out the other day. I was catching up on season 3 of Lost and after an episode I came here and checked the forum. Ended up getting caught on his sig for a minute wondering who that chick was, then gave up and went back to the show. Within 10 seconds, the very first scene of the episode was from his sig of that chick walking across the beach to see the bug dude. I loffed and loffed. On a side note, when I finally got done with all the episodes I turned on O&A and Anthony was talking about how he also just finished watching them on the train. Double coincidence! I'm not sure yet, but I think this is all somehow connected with the meaning of the numbers and the giant smoke monster on the island. I'll let you know as soon as I finish fighting off the polar bear in my back yard.

xmer202

lets call 'em and say how much we hate the dumps on the stream

Studio Line | 877.212.KROCK (5762)
Main Office | 212.314.9230
Fax | 212.314.9338
CBS Radio | 212.846.3939

mobybeaver

I didn't hear any dumps during Patti's peep show adventure. Is the online stream uncensored again?

haven't heard the show yet but let's hope they read this thread and leave it that way

warpedmind84

Listener since '98
Maybe if some people didnt bring light to the fact that it was dump free, maybe a change would not have been made. Sometimes its just better to not talk about stuff so out in the open and just leave it be and enjoy it.

xmer202

Maybe if some people didnt bring light to the fact that it was dump free, maybe a change would not have been made. Sometimes its just better to not talk about stuff so out in the open and just leave it be and enjoy it.
QFT

peewee

i bet it has to do with cbs not wanting a record that indecent things were ever said. i remember back in the day where they would post a transcript of everything that was dumped on their website, and that was put to an end by lawyers.

Rackrunner

I am now Zombie Overlord, thanks to Wes Mantooth
i read that listening to the stream helps the boys but now you can just hear the exact same show on your radio so who will bother with it anymore? at least with your radio you don't have any delays like the streams usually have

i don't understand why they can't just leave it the way it was. since all they are doing is playing dumb psa's on the stream i don't see any harm. in order to listen you have to get an account so it's not like obscenities are being forced on you
they would need to put in an age verification system, which would probably require a credit card.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
I don't think the K-Rock people mind if cursing or sexual stuff goes through the online feed, but if they dump out of something "racist", they could still get in trouble due to it not being dumped on the online feed. Pretty lame, but it's the only reason I can think of.