Why doesn't Jimmy..... [Book Signing Question]

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Nov 8, 2002
East Islip, NY
Do a book signing at the Book Revue in Huntington and then have an after-signing party at FH Rileys which is right down the road (walking distance!) at 400 New York Avenue in the Heart of Huntington Village?

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Do a book signing at the Book Revue in Huntington and then have an after-signing party at FH Rileys which is right down the road (walking distance!) at 400 New York Avenue in the Heart of Huntington Village?
I dunno but I was just down there the other day and Alan Alda is doing a signing in September so perfect opportunity for 'Lil Jimmy (which by the way the Alda bit was one of my favorite parts of the lil' fella's book!)

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
I dunno but I was just down there the other day and Alan Alda is doing a signing in September so perfect opportunity for 'Lil Jimmy (which by the way the Alda bit was one of my favorite parts of the lil' fella's book!)
I think this is an opportunity for OnAnJ fans to shine.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Nov 8, 2002
East Islip, NY
We should invite Alan down to FH Rileys (400 New York Avenue, right in the heart of Huntington Village) and he and Jimmy could do an ALDA-OFF (not to be confused with an AD-OLF, which would star Ant and Steve from Bay Shore)!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
We should invite Alan down to FH Rileys (400 New York Avenue, right in the heart of Huntington Village) and he and Jimmy could do an ALDA-OFF (not to be confused with an AD-OLF, which would star Ant and Steve from Bay Shore)!
Y-YES!!! (my Alda impression :icon_mrgr)

ruinedbitredd

Feb 10, 2007
why doesn't jimmy tour more of the country so the rest of us can get a chance to have a comic genius sign a book. Otherwise, thats a pretty good plan.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I'll be there - par-tay time :icon_bigg

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Because Jimmy hates the traffic and suburbs of Long Island. Can't really blame him either.