Why is the board retarded lately?

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
It's been 7 years, nothing ever works here

Lord Zero

The board has been extremely touch and go with loading for me the past few days. This is first time in a while that it's loaded and not almost immediately start white-screening.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Yeah, it's unusable practically. Sometimes it can take a whole hour to come back online. Granted, we should all be working. We acknowledge this.

But fuck, man. This needs to get fucking fixed.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The board has been extremely touch and go with loading for me the past few days. This is first time in a while that it's loaded and not almost immediately start white-screening.
You have offended the interbauds gods with your gayness.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I'm going to make a 100 GRAND donation.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Holy super ebola-aids-ZIKA!!!! Goddamn site's been off pretty much all week. I needs my Wackbag abuse fix, damn it!

Bobobie

I managed to make single post yesterday then noticed I wrote "to" instead of "too", clicked edit and gave up after waiting for a response.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Hm I can get almost every thread to open except the Women thread.

I can only assume it's

sometimes if you copy the URL, close the tab and open a new one it loads immediately...I wonder if it's a cookie reading issue

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Seems a little better this morning...

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
Spy is essentially unusable at this point.

All my threads I'm following start at post #1 now instead of where I left off. And it loaded ok for a bit, but now back to super Liberace dengue fever ebola bloody shit squirts aids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Wackbag officially sucks donkey dicks for Zimbabwe dollars at this point.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
So it seems like it’s ok first thing in the morning.

Coming soon “Wake up with HitW!”

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Also, no matter how long you make me wait, wackbag, my jokes aren't going to get any better.

Also, no matter how long you make me wait, wackbag, my jokes aren't going to get any better.
The 45 second sit in shit wait after you hit Post Reply is probably more than justified for everyone here.