Why is the board retarded lately?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Any better in the last 24 hours?
Okay unless you just did something now I have opened Tapatalk 5 or 6 times without any issue. The forum opens immediately when it hasn't before.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
I've had issues all day from my phone. I didn't log in on the computer at all.
Try clearing your cookies (specific to Wackbag) on the phone (if you can), or open a private/incognito session and try.

Okay unless you just did something now I have opened Tapatalk 5 or 6 times without any issue. The forum opens immediately when it hasn't before.
I made some adjustments yesterday, but nothing today.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Posts in conversations will occasionally disappear upon refreshing the page only to reappear later.

Edit: It's fixed itself again.

Last edited:

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Only Zag can address this kind of thing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Okay, currently Tapatalk for me stopped working on the board. Using mobile I'm connecting fine though.

Edit: WTF? I just tried it again and it loaded up immediately. Son of a bitch

Edit: Aaaaaand it won't work again.

Last edited:

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
It’s really bad today. Tapatalk is almost unusable at this point.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
It’s really bad today. Tapatalk is almost unusable at this point.

mr. sin

aren't the donations for keeping this site running smooth? is that why donations have stopped? ftr i never donated due to living penny by penny.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
I'm pretty sure that something with the last few board-software updates has fucked things up.

When things start to get bad, can you try switching to the "Xen Default Style" skin, and try using that for like 15 mins or so, and see if that helps out at all?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm pretty sure that something with the last few board-software updates has fucked things up.

When things start to get bad, can you try switching to the "Xen Default Style" skin, and try using that for like 15 mins or so, and see if that helps out at all?
Whatever you did, seems to be working (for now). Board is suddenly very snappy.