Why is the board retarded lately?

ysr50

Donator
Running like crap today. Open a forum/thread and it's a 45 second wait at best. I open 3-4 tabs in the hopes 1 of them goes to where I'm headed. Same with the phone. Tablet. Laptop. Every other site out there runs fine. Instantly to where I'm going.
Stop complaining, you've never donated. Fucking Canadians.

I think it maybe time to lock the Ponderings thread and create a spin off one. I have tried numerous times to enter thread and the page keeps getting hung up.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
It's taking a long time for many pages to load. It took 60 seconds to get here from the home page. Why are the loads taking so long? Some days things work well and others it's like Wackbag is having a seizure.

click

I thought you said it only happens when more than 40 people
are online? Like that ever happens

Bobobie

This could be a mysql thing where you have a 20 years worth of threads and no message board software was ever designed to hand that much retention. Not to mention threads like Trumps Liberal Tears running up to two thousand pages.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
A full 2 minutes is the average for a page to load on here lately. If it loads at all. I understand the Frankapolooza is generating hordes of members to the Bizarro forums, but for months on end? Why the slowness?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I can't get anything to load, typically. It's been going in for a while for me.

mascan42

So is AIDS the standard setting for the board now? Most pages are taking a good 2 minutes to load, some have to be refreshed 3 times to get more than a blank page.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
So is AIDS the standard setting for the board now? Most pages are taking a good 2 minutes to load, some have to be refreshed 3 times to get more than a blank page.
Yeah, we need to stop celebrating victory. This is just a way of life now. Things were better when the board predictably shut down at certain times almost.

I figured out a trick on Tapatalk, on recent posts you click on a thread while the site is still loading, it will load the page, then you can exit to recents and that will load correctly. If you just let it load it will time out.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Anyone else still having big problems getting pages to load?

mascan42

WTF is wrong with this place? It's gotten to the point where posting a pic of my cat turns into a 20 minute project.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
It's really bad lately. Does anyone else notice that a thread with a high thread post doesn't load but one with lets say 1-3 pages loads faster?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
It intermittently sucks ass then is fine again. Rinse, repeat.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I can't get here directly anymore. (I got here through the link at WackBag on Twitter.) Any time I try, I consistently get directed to a page with the URL "https:// wackbag. com:80/", which gives me this message:

"Secure Connection Failed​

The connection to wackbag.com:80 was interrupted while the page was loading.​
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.​
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."​
Edit: If I delete the "80" from the web address after the redirect, I can get here. It's very weird.