Why is the show looking for vegans?

I got this bulletin from the O and A myspace. Why vegans?

The Opie and Anthony Show is on the constant prowl for new talent to showcase on the program. A radio show is like a big engine, and good radio bits are full of little components, circuitry, little moving parts, and of course, fuel. That is where YOU, the listener, come in.

We want YOU to be the rocket fuel in our jet engine...

We want YOU to be the accelerant in our house fire...

We want YOU to get your ass into the show...and now we have PRIZES so you don't walk away empty-handed!

HERE's THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

Vegans: Don't like meat? Prefer veggie burgers to real burgers? Hit us up.

Transsexuals: This one is Jim Norton's idea. Still not sure where we're going with this one.

People with Deformities: We're looking to do another edition of What the Hell is THAT?, so if you have a bump, bruise, boil, cyst, or missing limb, we need you on board.

Girls: Period. The O&A show is a sausage-fest, and we want to get more ladies involved. your willingness to disrobe is a plus.

PRIZES: If we use you, we'll give you some free shit!

We have a decent-sized prize list, full of electronics, movies, music, and gift certificates. You could walk away with some cool stuff if you participate on the show.

Email Sam and Travis if you want to be part of the madness.

Click here for a list of all the audio/video we're looking for (yeah, you get cool stuff for that, too)

ceeps04

Your right, you would know
Girls disrobing. Is that still legal on the radio?

maybe pay them ridiculous amounts of money or prizes to succumb to meat eating?? kinda hacky if that's the case but could be humorous if one of the vegans starts puking

2 FarGuy

I ate a vegan once.

maybe pay them ridiculous amounts of money or prizes to succumb to meat eating?? kinda hacky if that's the case but could be humorous if one of the vegans starts puking
The one vegan I know wouldn't eat meat for any amount of money that the show could afford.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Force feed them meat! :icon_mrgr

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Bring their babies? Malnourished Skinny Malnourished Babies?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Most vegans would puke if they were forced to eat meat... just due to the fact that they haven't eaten it in years

No they aren't. They're pale and have skin disorders. Vegetarians can be hot, vegans can't.
dude you are so fucking wrong... if you don't take supplements and don't know what combo's of food provide protein and shit like that maybe.

Most vegans are incredibly health conscious (except for those parents that liddy brought up)

And a lot of vegan chicks are very hot

Most vegans would puke if they were forced to eat meat... just due to the fact that they haven't eaten it in years

dude you are so fucking wrong... if you don't take supplements and don't know what combo's of food provide protein and shit like that maybe.

Most vegans are incredibly health conscious (except for those parents that liddy brought up)

well im not saying they would eat meat but that might be what the boys are hoping for.

maybe they will kill a lobster on the show if they don't strip of do something degrading. oh wait stern did that. HOO HOO

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
no.... she loves steak and smokes way too much pot to refrain from chocolate and pizza

i was a vegan from age 16 to 22, kinda a mix between the scene I was in and personal beliefs.

It is extremely hard to totally refrain form ALL kinds of animal by-products.

Its not just no meat, no dairy, no leather... it goes as far as cosmetics tested on animals, or wool, or gelatin (made from animal bones), some sugars are treated with bone, soaps made from whale blubber or fucking beeswax!!

Its fucking insane

QFT

I want them to do an AFRO show on June 15th....I think that would kick ass!

maz

TRueWDTer

It is extremely hard to totally refrain form ALL kinds of animal by-products.

Its not just no meat, no dairy, no leather... it goes as far as cosmetics tested on animals, or wool, or gelatin (made from animal bones), some sugars are treated with bone, soaps made from whale blubber or fucking beeswax!!

Its fucking insane
well i can't live without my gelatin or my whale blubber
FUCK THAT
i'm staying a carnivore

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
it goes as far as cosmetics tested on animals, or wool, or gelatin (made from animal bones), some sugars are treated with bone, soaps made from whale blubber or fucking beeswax!!
Just a little FYI, Vegan friendly products can also be made from dead Jews. Just make sure to stay away from the stuff sold in those dollar stores. They're usually chinese counterfeits.