Why isn't Myspace showing all of my comments?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
For some reason only the last 3 comments on my profile are showing if you look at it, and missing are a lot of cool comments....most of them of course from the fine folks here at Wackbag.

Any ideas where they all went? They show if I look at my profile to edit, but no one else can see them if they look at my profile.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
that means you don't have enough friends omg!!
I'm close to my goal of 202 friends, thats not the problem. The comments are there, going back 2 or 3 years, but they're not showing to the public. A few of them in particular I really would like to have on there since they're from a special someone....

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Ok this is odd, I delete the last comment from one of my friends and all of a sudden the comments are all back.

I guess my friend is a hax0r, I'll have to give her a hard time about this now.

I guess mods can lock this worthless thread now. Or we can just start posting pics of lolcats.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Two possibilities:

1. After logging in, you need to go to HOME>SETTINGS>SPAM
and make sure that under the comments section you don't have "Require approval of comments" checked. Or the "Only Friends can send Comments" should also be unchecked.

2. After logging in, you need to go to HOME>SETTINGS>PRIVACY

And make sure you have you profile viewable to everyone, not just 18 and over.

One of my New Years Resolutions is to update my Myspace page so add me and I'll help you get to 202.
My Myspace Page

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
dump myspace. The only people left are boner pill hawkers, C&W music hopefuls and assorted mail-order-bride outfits.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i gave up on myspace months ago when it refused to take my user name and password, i tried every thing to get it to work including e mailing myspace and i never got any response

fuck them

H

HackShowRefrnce

Blame the Jews.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
MySpace is for queers. Fucking worst thing outside of AOL ever created for use on teh internets.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
i gave up on myspace months ago when it refused to take my user name and password, i tried every thing to get it to work including e mailing myspace and i never got any response

fuck them
Probably got phished. Do you use Firefox?

Here's a loldog to make you feel better.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Probably got phished. Do you use Firefox?

Here's a loldog to make you feel better.
ok what is that, i did, just for the hell of it, try to log in again, and tried the password look up, that did work, finaly after at least 30 tries over the last few months, so now when i try to log in its telling me that there has been too many attempts to log into my account, now i tried this morning, once, then sent the e mail to get my password (like i would really forget it) tried it when i got the email, then it said that i had to enter the anti bot code, and now its telling me to wait 15 mins, i havent even gone to myspace in at least two months, just for the hell of it i switched over to IE to see if maybe it didn't like firefox...... this is really irrateing me, my myspace is just a blank page but i hate entering somewhat privet info only to be denied access to it..... fuckers