Why no Rundown at oandaradio?

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
I can't get any Friday rundown at OandARadio? What gives? Anyway, anyone know the link to the video of the mom getting hurt they played Friday? I am a day behind cause I listed on my inno.

BostonJohn

New Wackbag
Oct 17, 2007
anyone ever find out what was up with the rundown? i couldn't even get onto the krock site....

BostonJohn

New Wackbag
Oct 17, 2007
thanks, for some reason it wouldn't load, after i cleared my history it worked, thanks again...

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
I can't get any Friday rundown at OandARadio? What gives? Anyway, anyone know the link to the video of the mom getting hurt they played Friday? I am a day behind cause I listed on my inno.
Joe takes his time editing Steve's work, so LEAVE STEVE ALONE!

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
They're busy redesigning the website to look like the inside of a saloon.

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Jun 17, 2005
Bayshore-Piece-of-Shit-NY
"Here's the deal" (thanks Vos, you ass) with the show rundown: 3 hours note taking + a minimum of 1 1/2- 2 hours typing it up and attempting to make it funny + no wireless internet connection capabilities provided on the used laptop K-Rock LENT me = the rundown often not being emailed in until after I get home from my real job, usually sometime around 5 PM or later. Remember, I have to write the whole thing while doing carpentry, which is a bit of a scheduling conflict. Joe C, who does the editing and adds hotlinks, is supposed to leave K-Rock at 6PM...I think it takes him about 2 hours to format it for the website, so if I can't submit it till 5 or so, especially on Friday, I don't think he feels like hangning out till it's done. That's why sometimes it doesn't go up till later that night or the next day. We are trying our best. Believe me, I wish it was up on the site by 5 pm everyday. Sometimes I can email it in from one of the houses I'm working at if they have an internet connection I can plug into, this way I can get it in by around 2 or so.
This is not something I'm doing for the money (if it was I'd starve to death on the pittance K-Rock pays for my 4 1/2 to 5 plus hours of work per day). I'm doing it because I enjoy writing it, even if it is sometimes a pain in the ass. Truthfully, I'm still surprised they asked me to do it. I hope some people are enjoying my asinine scribblings.

HEIL CUMIA!

ktfo22

Knocked the F--- Out
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
Steve, as long as you aren't getting paid a full time salary to do the rundowns, I could care less when they get updated.

I honestly thought you were doing them for free prior to the above post. Glad you at least get something.

Maybe if they value the rundown so much, they'll pony up some cash to you to make it more of a priority.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
In the meantime, check out the O&A video section for the new cokelogic animations. :action-sm

HEIL BAYSHORE!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
"Here's the deal" (thanks Vos, you ass) with the show rundown: 3 hours note taking + a minimum of 1 1/2- 2 hours typing it up and attempting to make it funny + no wireless internet connection capabilities provided on the used laptop K-Rock LENT me = the rundown often not being emailed in until after I get home from my real job, usually sometime around 5 PM or later. Remember, I have to write the whole thing while doing carpentry, which is a bit of a scheduling conflict. Joe C, who does the editing and adds hotlinks, is supposed to leave K-Rock at 6PM...I think it takes him about 2 hours to format it for the website, so if I can't submit it till 5 or so, especially on Friday, I don't think he feels like hangning out till it's done. That's why sometimes it doesn't go up till later that night or the next day. We are trying our best. Believe me, I wish it was up on the site by 5 pm everyday. Sometimes I can email it in from one of the houses I'm working at if they have an internet connection I can plug into, this way I can get it in by around 2 or so.
This is not something I'm doing for the money (if it was I'd starve to death on the pittance K-Rock pays for my 4 1/2 to 5 plus hours of work per day). I'm doing it because I enjoy writing it, even if it is sometimes a pain in the ass. Truthfully, I'm still surprised they asked me to do it. I hope some people are enjoying my asinine scribblings.

HEIL CUMIA!
Excuses are like an ass hole Steve...we all have one. :action-sm

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
"Here's the deal" This is not something I'm doing for the money (if it was I'd starve to death on the pittance K-Rock pays for my 4 1/2 to 5 plus hours of work per day). I'm doing it because I enjoy writing it, even if it is sometimes a pain in the ass. Truthfully, I'm still surprised they asked me to do it. I hope some people are enjoying my asinine scribblings.
Why'd you lie to Natesac on Saturday night? :huh: