WHY O AND A NEED TO LEAVE INFINITY

G

gambit112

HEY THERE TRUE O AND A LISTENERS LISTEN LIKE IT OR NOT NO MATTER HOW MANY BREAKTHROUGH STUNTS CRAZY GAGS OR TRUE TO LIFE INSANE THINGS O AND A DO THEY WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WORKING WITH INFINITY. FOR THE LONGEST TIME INFINITY HAS PROMOTED HOWARD STERN, EVEN THOUGH HIS RATINGS HAVE DIPPED THEY WILL CONTINUE TO CALL HIM THE GOLDEN BOY, WHILE O AND A CONTINUE TO PROVE THEMSELVES FAR BEYOND THEIR PARTS ON WNEW. AS FOR THE CURRENT RADIO RATINGS I DO NOT PUT MUCH CREDENCE IN OFFICIALS WHO WANT THEM OFF THE AIR TO BEGIN WITH. WNEW AND INFINITY SAY THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE O AND A'S STYLE OF HUMOR YET AND STILL THEY WHORE THEM OUT ON THEIR RADIO PROMOS. I SAY THE REIGN OF HOWARD IS COMING TO AN END RATHER HE SHOULD BOW OUT GRACEFULLY THEN GO INTO A WAR WITH TWO YOUNG AND RISING STARS THAT ULTIMATELY WILL COST HIM IN THE END.

Welcome Aboard Jack!!! I agree O&A have to leave Infinity i have been saying that for the longest now.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
If they leave where would they go?

[sarcasm]How about Internet radio?[/sarcasm]

FOFOLINA

Well they keep saying across the st what is across from the WNEW studio??
well I guess we all have to wait and see what happens...I also think they might go to The Q

It would be interesting cause would Q104 let them do there whole show without playing music or would they get like permission to play a few songs every so often of there liking.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I don't think O & A are going anywhere where they can't do total talk radio. They are talk radio. Wherever they go they will have the freedom to do whatever they want.

I think it might be AM talk. Yet I am probably dead wrong about that. All I know is that's the easiest place to go to do total talk.

Maybe even LIR. A couple of long island guys working in long island. Who know's. Plus whenever LIR is brought up Opie says they do a good job over there. I don't know shit. I am just throwing my opinions out there.

I think jack is absolutly right though. It will be close to impossible to get out of howard's shadow at Infinite.

FOFOLINA

Ya Mav babes the thing is that LIR is kinda like a 80's station it is great and the hometown of O&A but I think they might do something... who knows what I hope that maybe mangemnt changes their mind soon and does some ass kissing