Why the fuck am I so contemptuous of other people?

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Hit the local bar tonight. It's actually pretty cool. They make a real attempt to give you plenty to do, from pool tables to beer pong tables to a video horse racing game to TVs to a live band to hot bartending chicks dancing on the bar.

And I walk around there in a bad fucking mood, utterly contemptuous of every person there.

Why am I such a fucking asshole?

It's a really cool place. It is. And with a little effort, I can make friends with a few people there and have a great time. But I just feel like knocking everyone down and pissing on them. And not in a good way, like Jimmy.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
VMS, I understand. I do that a lot, unless I'm with my good friends. If I'm by myself, I just want every one to die, while they have fun and I get irritated at them for simply that.... I dunno man...weird.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Worst part of it? Gotta go to my cousin's wedding tomorrow/today/whatever. You know, Saturday.

Bitch is getting married at 6 FUCKING PM. I need to drive all the way out there (2 hours), and it's so late I'm probably not going to have time to leave and hit the strip clubs as a pick-me-up unless I leave so early that I'm a dickhead.

And it's not like I'm fucking close to these people. I didn't meet her for the first time until I was like 12. Total time spent in her company is maybe 20-30 hours, and there's a family feud between her parents and mine. Which means I REALLY can't fucking leave early, or I get caught up in all that fucking drama.

FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Dikbag

I'm the same way. I'm thinking about maybe trying some medication.

Warren

Fucking Fan
I work nights so most of my going to the store is done on my days off or early in the morning. So today when I went to Kroger at like 3:30 in the afternoon. I almost yelled at someone to get the fuck out of my way. I hate people.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Hit the local bar tonight. It's actually pretty cool. They make a real attempt to give you plenty to do, from pool tables to beer pong tables to a video horse racing game to TVs to a live band to hot bartending chicks dancing on the bar.

And I walk around there in a bad fucking mood, utterly contemptuous of every person there.

Why am I such a fucking asshole?
This isn't normal behavior? Am I an asshole then?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
No, we're all lonely depression turned rage worthless nothings. It's the same for me. I know why I am that way yet I do nothing about it. Does that make me king of the shitpile?

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
This isn't normal behavior? Am I an asshole then?
ya know. I fucking just hate people.. and treat them as such...I'm not an asshole or anything, just indifferent.. no one exists when I'm out in public.
I've accepted that awhile ago and have moved on.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I am the same way sometimes. I can't fucking stand being around people in crowds so I get angry at people around me for no reason. Honestly, one of the things that helps for me is taking St. John's Wort...

TrybalRage

I think most of the people on this site feel that way... it's kind of what draws us to OnA - utter contempt for most people.

I do the same thing. I hate seeing groups of people having fun. Just drives me nuts.

LiddyRules

I do the same thing. I hate seeing groups of people having fun. Just drives me nuts.
The best/worst is walking around around like 1/2 in the morning on a Friday/Saturday night. You're not even doing anything which could be considered "fun," just wandering around and seeing all those gaggles of people who are drunk and happy. Whores dressed in their slut outfits while guys with spikey hair scream to his friend, who looks exactly the same, some idiotic drunk comment they all laugh to. And you just observe them, alone, sober, seeing all those people having fun. Yet at the same time you hate yourself for being alone and who you are but what you hate even more is the idea of actually being with those annoying jackasses with their fake tans and Axe body spray.

I think most of the people on this site feel that way... it's kind of what draws us to OnA - utter contempt for most people.
And the messageboard. This is the internet after all, refuge for the socially retarded and friendless.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
you loathe them even as you secretly wish for their attention.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
because most of them are half retarded douchebags and people suck, but instead of cursing people in my head and being irriated ive learned to try to empathize with them it helps me feel better about laughing at them

LiddyRules

Another problem is that most people really are annoying, useless dullards and I can't fake being interested/wanting to spend time with them. To a lot of people my personality might seem a bit offputting and weird and I don't care. I would rather hang out with people who get me rather than try and force myself into dealing with those who don't.

if you feel like they are dimwits, infiltrate, use them up like bores they are. shine some light you beacons. get some free drinks. no one needs anymore friends just drink tickets.

tstlkevanilla

I am the same way sometimes. I can't fucking stand being around people in crowds so I get angry at people around me for no reason. Honestly, one of the things that helps for me is taking St. John's Wort...
*note to self* get some St. John's Wort.

tstlkevanilla

Another problem is that most people really are annoying, useless dullards and I can't fake being interested/wanting to spend time with them. To a lot of people my personality might seem a bit offputting and weird and I don't care. I would rather hang out with people who get me rather than try and force myself into dealing with those who don't.
holy shit QFT!!!!!

People suck and I don't like them. I have 2 people in my life that I would consider friends, and I don't want to socialize / meet anyone else.

I have contempt for most people. If that makes me an asshole, so be it. I really don't care what they think because I don't want anything to do with them.

tstlkevanilla

I really don't care what they think because I don't want anything to do with them.
And the shit that gets me is that some people just don't understand that. When I say, "I don't give a fuck what people think of me".. I muthafucking mean it. Like, what part of that is so hard to understand?
My close friends and family are all that matter to me. Fuck the rest of you all.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays

1) I agree with all of you and everything posted in this thread so far.

2) This may be the greatest thread ever, or at least the one I identify with the most.

3) Tstlke....you suck.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
my tolerance for other humans is low, i am cordial, polite and courteous. i go a lot of places buy my self, and since yesterday's little escapade with my one alcoholic friend it looks like im going to be going even more places buy my self. its not that i completely despise others, its more like i cant stand "that guy" the "to far guy" doesn't matter what it is, drinking, smoking, hobby's' the people that no matter what you say, they have to one up you or try and make you look like an idiot. i also find my self being quite misogynistic, every were i go when i a see a woman all i can think about is the misery that she is bringing to someone, i like to call it the "god damn rich cunt" syndrome. i'm sure thats why i spend so much time on the board its nice to know that theres plenty of other folks out there that feel the same way. it's not that i hate every one, its that i hate every one till they gain my respect in some way.

TrybalRage

The best/worst is walking around around like 1/2 in the morning on a Friday/Saturday night. You're not even doing anything which could be considered "fun," just wandering around and seeing all those gaggles of people who are drunk and happy. Whores dressed in their slut outfits while guys with spikey hair scream to his friend, who looks exactly the same, some idiotic drunk comment they all laugh to. And you just observe them, alone, sober, seeing all those people having fun. Yet at the same time you hate yourself for being alone and who you are but what you hate even more is the idea of actually being with those annoying jackasses with their fake tans and Axe body spray.
Bingo. Everyone is fucking corny. They aren't funny, they look like idiots, they act like fucking jackasses. No thanks.