Why the show went out AND Audio

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S963SQEA

There is a link to the last 12 minutes of the show that I recorded off of PalTalk

Apparently the power went out somewhere in the chain, and the show didn't even get recorded.

Danny and Erik have been sent audio recorded from PalTalk and are going toi splice it into worst of.

The boy's arent in trouble.

If you DL the link, and you can, please upload it again to megaupload so we can keep the links fresh.

NoFilterPaul

British & I don't give a fuck!
Mar 15, 2005
New Jersey
Anyone have the rest of the missing audio? Sounds like there is another 10 mins missing

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S963SQEA

There is a link to the last 12 minutes of the show that I recorded off of PalTalk

Apparently the power went out somewhere in the chain, and the show didn't even get recorded.

Danny and Erik have been sent audio recorded from PalTalk and are going toi splice it into worst of.

The boy's arent in trouble.

If you DL the link, and you can, please upload it again to megaupload so we can keep the links fresh.
Awesome...you rock...:icon_mrgr

moosc

Jul 26, 2005
glad the boys arent in trouble Dl starts talking firing and the shows out

Stalker Patti

Dec 10, 2002
Midtown,Manhattan
Thankyou for the audio! I didn't get to hear the show live today and I have a meeting at work so I will miss it on the replay also! Much appreciated.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
Thankyou for the audio! I didn't get to hear the show live today and I have a meeting at work so I will miss it on the replay also! Much appreciated.
What kind of meeting is that? Coffee is served hot. The End

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I was wondering what happened today! I'm listening to what I recorded this morning and the audio just cut out. I thought something was wrong with my Inno and then I read the posts here. I was so confused because then the audio came back and I'm hearing Louis CK in the Worst Of...thanks to those for putting up the audio. I will download the rest when I go home tonight.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
That was weird how it went out right after he made the comment about them being canceled.

Jan 22, 2007
LI
That was weird how it went out right after he made the comment about them being canceled.
thats funny i was just going to post the same thing. Glad to hear that there no in trouble.

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
Dec 2, 2005
Philthydelphia, PA
Ok I just thought of something here....

I think we've all been pwned here....

Isn't today "Make up stuff Tuesdays" or whatever the hell it's called?? This might be a little "Conspiracy Theory" but the boys continued on with the show after getting cut off. Why would they do that unless they pretty much knew that someone....SOMEONE....HAD to have recorded the show in the PalTalk room and they could add the extra in later.

I'm thinking the XM cut off was intentional on the boys' part and that it was the ultimate "Made up thing".....Just a thought, but I wouldn't put it past them!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Ok I just thought of something here....

I think we've all been pwned here....

Isn't today "Make up stuff Tuesdays" or whatever the hell it's called?? This might be a little "Conspiracy Theory" but the boys continued on with the show after getting cut off. Why would they do that unless they pretty much knew that someone....SOMEONE....HAD to have recorded the show in the PalTalk room and they could add the extra in later.

I'm thinking the XM cut off was intentional on the boys' part and that it was the ultimate "Made up thing".....Just a thought, but I wouldn't put it past them!
Yeah. I agree. That and Steve Kingston.

Wait, What?

S

stuand

Yes! Thanks for the audio. That really scared me when it first happened. I was just driving along laughing at that shit, and then....silence! WTF! Dead air for a few...checked other XM channels...back to 202...More silence, then Worst-of.

D.L. was very entertaining today!