Why we call them savages...

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
I was shocked when I read this. I was also a bit surprised that it didn't show up here....

http://www.ktvu.com/news/13712033/detail.html

CINCINNATI -- A judge ruled that a teenager will be tried as an adult for the death of an 18-month-old boy whose mother testified that he was repeatedly swung like a bat against the wall when the teen became frustrated during toilet training.

Derris Smith, 18, the mother's live-in boyfriend, has been charged with murder. He was 17 on June 27, when, police said, he delivered the beating that led to Malakai Glenn's death four days later.

The impact of the child hitting the wall left drywall stuck to his head and cracked a wooden door, said the boy's mother Sasha Glenn, 20, who cried often during her testimony Wednesday.

"When I picked him up he put his arms around me," Glenn said. "He was staring at me for a minute with big eyes, then he went limp." The child never regained consciousness and died after being hospitalized at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.

Following the Wednesday hearing, Hamilton County Juvenile Court Judge Thomas Lipps said Smith should be tried as adult. The case will now go to a grand jury.

During the court hearing, Smith and his parents, who sat by their son, also cried.

Glenn said the ordeal began when Smith put the toddler on a child's toilet that was in the room where the three were sharing a bed and the couple went to sleep. She said Smith became angry when he saw the child resting his head on a pillow that she had placed on a stool in front of the toilet.

When Glenn said the boy had had enough, Smith told her, "Don't tell me what to do," she testified. "He picked him up and hit his head on the wall" before dropping him on the bed.

The couple tried to get the child to drink water and put him in the shower before calling 911.

Glenn said she had initially told police her son fell down stairs because she didn't want Smith to get in trouble, but changed her story when the child didn't recover.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said it has not been determined whether Glenn will be charged in connection with the death.

According to testimony, Glenn is pregnant with Smith's child, and Malakai Glenn was not his son.

Smith is being held in the Hamilton County Juvenile Detention Center on $500,000 bond.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I hope she has an abortion.

S

scimeron

Is it just me or does he look like he has a lump on his forehead. Possibly from *ahem* falling down the stairs at the police station (3 or 4 times) ?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Is it just me or does he look like he has a lump on his forehead. Possibly from *ahem* falling down the stairs at the police station (3 or 4 times) ?
A true professional would use a sack of oranges, or a phone book...

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
Actually, the skull is typically very thick in that spot, because before the advent of firearms they used to butt heads in ritual combat to secure a mate.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

JORDAN MINES - Edward F. Sims, 41, lived with his three daughters, 17-year-old Britney Sims, 14-year-old Amber Sims and 8-year-old Morgan Sims. He was separated from his wife,Karen Sims, 36, who left him a week ago and moved to Clifton Forge.

Neighbors saw him go for a walk Saturday along their narrow country road. He left to pick up Britney Sims at her new job at Kmart in Covington, said neighbor Linda Kemper, 52. and was seen playing catch with is youngest daughter.

“He was out there just having a good old time,” neighbor Lisa Tucker added. “I didn’t see his demeanor change.”

Later that night or early Sunday morning, Sims shot each of his girls once in the head with a .380-caliber handgun as they lay in separate bedrooms, muffling the shots with a pillow. He then shot himself in the head. Authorities discovered the bodies Monday morning after the mother called saying she had not heard from the girls in a few days.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by scimeron

Actually, the skull is typically very thick in that spot, because before the advent of firearms they used to butt heads in ritual combat to secure a mate.

Perhaps him as well?

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Eric Sawyer, 38, was arrested after police found his 1-year-old nephew Brandon Cole wrapped in bloody sheets in the laundry room of a home on the 5800 block of Orchard Way in West Palm Beach. When police arrived at the home in response to a possible dog attack, Sawyer stated he had caused the injuries to the child. “I thought the baby was possessed, so I had to cut it out of him,” he told poilce. Sawyer also admitted that he had been thinking of stabbing the boy for days, and eventually used a butcher knife he found in the kitchen to inflict numerous stab wounds to the infants abdomen in an attempt to “release the evil spirits“.

Sawyer is known to have mental problems and has also been known to quit taking his medications. He is being held without bond on a first-degree murder charge.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

CORSICANA, Texas — 6-year-old Hannah Mack was found hanging inside her family’s garage. She had also been sexually assaulted before she died. Police have made no arrests or named any suspects and are saying little about their investigation. Police also asked state caseworkers to not say whether Hannah’s family had been investigated by child welfare officers.

Navarro County Judge Vicki Gray said an autopsy of the body showed “a multitude of events that together caused the death of this child.“.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!

JORDAN MINES - Edward F. Sims, 41, lived with his three daughters, 17-year-old Britney Sims, 14-year-old Amber Sims and 8-year-old Morgan Sims. He was separated from his wife,Karen Sims, 36, who left him a week ago and moved to Clifton Forge.

Neighbors saw him go for a walk Saturday along their narrow country road. He left to pick up Britney Sims at her new job at Kmart in Covington, said neighbor Linda Kemper, 52. and was seen playing catch with is youngest daughter.

“He was out there just having a good old time,” neighbor Lisa Tucker added. “I didn’t see his demeanor change.”

Later that night or early Sunday morning, Sims shot each of his girls once in the head with a .380-caliber handgun as they lay in separate bedrooms, muffling the shots with a pillow. He then shot himself in the head. Authorities discovered the bodies Monday morning after the mother called saying she had not heard from the girls in a few days.

He was calculated in what this guy did. It took this guy actual thought, he also used a firearm. The kid in the story the thread is about just got up and flung the kid around= natural instinct when the baby of the pack is acting out.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Still has all his little kid acne and he's fathering a kid, shame on her too for having such a piece of shit little kid living with her.

And parents like her are what creates kids like her boyfriend.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
The kid in the story the thread is about just got up and flung the kid around= natural instinct when the baby of the pack is acting out.

I agree..

Orlando, Fla - Eva Jean Platt was arguing with the child’s father, who was in his car preparing to leave, when witnesses state that as he started to drive away, Eva Platt threw the 2-month old at the moving car. The infant hit the closed window and fell to the ground. The infant is being treated for a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain. Platt was transported to the Orange County Jail and is being held on a $100,000 bond.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
post some fucking links to the storys if your going to quote them

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
Zona992006 we get it.

White people can act savage too and its just our skewed perspective that makes use believe blacks are more savage.

We just need to open our eyes to the truth. Just don't open them too wide or you'll see the forest as well and see why people avoid black heavy areas by the tens of millions.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Zona992006 we get it.

White people can act savage too and its just our skewed perspective that makes use believe blacks are more savage.

We just need to open our eyes to the truth. Just don't open them too wide or you'll see the forest as well and see why people avoid black heavy areas by the tens of millions.
Avoidance of any area that is high in crime is a smart thing to do. I am avoiding the hills of West Virginia myself. Those hill people are not right.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Honestly, I've seen more total white trash people pull stuff like this than black people.

Black men avoid their kids most of the time anyway.:action-sm :D

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
link the site your getting these from