Nintendo Wii Console Friend Code Exchange Thread

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
KevSlider said:
Jesus, the thread is still going? I'll update the first post later.
Howabout updating that first post Kev? :action-sm

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
patbattlefield said:
i think 2 people have added me, everyone else is still grey...thrawn and LZMF1 i need to get the latest additions but i should have everyone else.
i'll add you tonite

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
patbattlefield said:
ok if i add someone will it tell them that i added them? i'm trying to figure this out...

here's mine:

6506 8549 6530 8964
I'm adding you now, sometimes it takes a while for it to go through.

EDIT*** Done

nofate301

Like playing frisbee with a narcoleptic dog |R|
My Number is

6648 2133 1125 0117
Name: ViperWii
Mii:nofate301

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
nofate301 said:
My Number is

6648 2133 1125 0117
Name: ViperWii
Mii:nofate301
Sure we can trust adding you? I mean, all those negative Instant feedbacks you used to send in all the time. ;) on that note, you are on my machine

nofate301

Bagel Lord said:
Sure we can trust adding you? I mean, all those negative Instant feedbacks you used to send in all the time. ;) on that note, you are on my machine
yea, thanks fu too :action-sm

you're the first i think

Goodlogic

cant top that, now take us out ya fuckin monsta
Add Goodlogic Please

hey all I would like you to add me im adding everyone here so ok my Wii number is 2478 9360 8571 6502

Goodlogic

cant top that, now take us out ya fuckin monsta
I only added a few

OK i added XMScott and LZMF1 please add me back and anyone else who adds me let me know and ill add you.

nofate301

Goodlogic said:
hey all I would like you to add me im adding everyone here so ok my Wii number is 2478 9360 8571 6502
hey goodlogic, just added you

6648 2133 1125 0117

send me a mii when you get a chance

BraffStaff

Anyone have a Mii of Opie, Anthony or Jimmy? Would love that. Also anyone done Imus yet?
My Wii number
0745-3957-8211-2451

nofate301

BraffStaff said:
Anyone have a Mii of Opie, Anthony or Jimmy? Would love that. Also anyone done Imus yet?
My Wii number
0745-3957-8211-2451
braff, i got ones of opie and ant from bagel lord, if you want i'll friend you and send them over.

and no i dont have an imus yet

BraffStaff

nofate301 said:
braff, i got ones of opie and ant from bagel lord, if you want i'll friend you and send them over.

and no i dont have an imus yet

Sure send away, I think I will need your number also. My number is in sig

nofate301

BraffStaff said:
Sure send away, I think I will need your number also. My number is in sig
6648 2133 1125 0117

just four posts up

edit: got you added

Aero 1

I just got the itch to get one today. ive been calling around and no one has a wii:icon_sad: :mad4:

Beeman99

Aero 1 said:
shut your face you faggot canadian ps3 lover :mad4:

oh, i amost forgot
again, with the gay

and I was looking at one yesterday, still don't really think I'd enjoy flailing my arms like a tool playing it.

Aero 1

Beeman99 said:
again, with the gay

and I was looking at one yesterday, still don't really think I'd enjoy flailing my arms like a tool playing it.
yea, masturbating with bees your whole life doesnt make you look like a tool :rolleyes:

if you see the damn Wii's, buy one and send it to me! no one around here has them and they never know when they are getting it.

Beeman99

Aero 1 said:
yea, masturbating with bees your whole life doesnt make you look like a tool :rolleyes:

if you see the damn Wii's, buy one and send it to me! no one around here has them and they never know when they are getting it.

there are a couple of them kicking around, but it's the same way here. If you want a 360 or PS3, not a problem, a Wii, good luck. Unless you are there Monday Morning when the shipments come in, you're SOL

BraffStaff

nofate301 said:
6648 2133 1125 0117

just four posts up

edit: got you added
I added you a few days ago but it still want let me send/message you. Did you add me?
I wish Wii sent it, more like MySpace or something.
If you can send over those Mii's

Aero 1

I got one this morning! setting up now, ill post my stupid wii number when im done.