Nintendo Wii Console Friend Code Exchange Thread

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
I still have gray people on my list. Also, if you need me to add you, let me know.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
I believe the 1st post is updated now.

Please let me know if you need to be added to it.

"Grey" people on my list:
CM MArk
AngelFuck
KevSlider
PattBattleField
WhiteHonkeyDevil
XMScott
FMJosh

If you have added me, and I didn't add you - let me know!

martianvirus

Zag, did you make those Miis yourself? I like them. Its better then 500 Hitlers. I made one, and I was sent about 5 others. It was out of control.

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Zag, did you make those Miis yourself? I like them. Its better then 500 Hitlers. I made one, and I was sent about 5 others. It was out of control.
Yup - I did them all. I have been sick for the last few days, and for the few hours I was awake yesterday, I made some mii's :D

blee

Will Drink Today
OK, I am gonna take time away from Metroid 3 to update my friends list. This will take some time.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I got through about a third of the list, but my batteries ran out. I'll finish later.

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Everyone should make it a point to add the things in my and Aero's sig to their profile. It's quick and easy.

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
I believe the 1st post is updated now.

Please let me know if you need to be added to it.

"Grey" people on my list:

AngelFuck
PattBattleField
WhiteHonkeyDevil
XMScott
FMJosh
Aero 1

If you have added me, and I didn't add you - let me know!
-bump- :D

I was at Wal-Mart last night and I was trying to figure out whether or not I wanted to buy a Nintendo Wii yet. I only want it for a few things, like Zelda and my old Zelda games from GC but I don't know.

I was pretty close to buying it but I'm wondering if you Wii people have heard anything about a price drop for the Christmas season this year or not.

There were about ten Wiis just sitting there and I was wondering if there would be a price drop this holiday season. If not then I will probably go pick one up but I just don't feel like spending more $$$ than I have to if they are just going to drop like $50 or something.

Let me know folks :action-sm Thanks

>>>>>> Oh, and one more thing. I haven't checked all of the specs and shit for a while so I'm wondering if the Wii has WiFi and if it can display in 16:9 in most games. I know it's not an HD platform but I just didn't know if the console had a widescreen feature.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
I was at Wal-Mart last night and I was trying to figure out whether or not I wanted to buy a Nintendo Wii yet. I only want it for a few things, like Zelda and my old Zelda games from GC but I don't know.

I was pretty close to buying it but I'm wondering if you Wii people have heard anything about a price drop for the Christmas season this year or not.

There were about ten Wiis just sitting there and I was wondering if there would be a price drop this holiday season. If not then I will probably go pick one up but I just don't feel like spending more $$$ than I have to if they are just going to drop like $50 or something.

Let me know folks :action-sm Thanks

>>>>>> Oh, and one more thing. I haven't checked all of the specs and shit for a while so I'm wondering if the Wii has WiFi and if it can display in 16:9 in most games. I know it's not an HD platform but I just didn't know if the console had a widescreen feature.
There have been some wii price drop rumors, but ALOT less than playstation rumors. I personally dont think its likely. This holiday will be very good for the wii with 2 marquee titles coming out for the season. If you plan to buy one, now would be the time. Theres a thread, and several articles online saying they will be unable to meet demand again. Yes, the wii will connect wirelessly to your network, and most of the games, the decent ones anyway will play in widescreen. btw make sure you dont spend a ridiculous amount of money on component or svideo cables, retailers try really hard with wii cables(ps3 hdmi's for that matter too) for some reason to rip you off

There have been some wii price drop rumors, but ALOT less than playstation rumors. I personally dont think its likely. This holiday will be very good for the wii with 2 marquee titles coming out for the season. If you plan to buy one, now would be the time. Theres a thread, and several articles online saying they will be unable to meet demand again. Yes, the wii will connect wirelessly to your network, and most of the games, the decent ones anyway will play in widescreen. btw make sure you dont spend a ridiculous amount of money on component or svideo cables, retailers try really hard with wii cables(ps3 hdmi's for that matter too) for some reason to rip you off
Does the Wii only have component cables? It doesn't have HDMI? Even new DVD players have HDMI. And yes, I know the cable companies are fucking dogshit. Thanks for looking out but I have informed many people of the same thing. Especially at retailers like Bestbuy trying to sell cables for like $100 from companies and NO ONE has ever heard of before for other electronics devices.

OK, so I think I have my shit worked out. I'm trying to figure out how to get back to finding the Wii message board because I saw the option somewhere while messing around.

Anyway, my Wii number is 2070 9888 1768 2392 and my Wii's name is MrDucky

Name: XMScott
Console Name: Scott
Code: 6272 3000 5676 0291

Name: Thrawn
Console name: ThrawnsBox
Code: 6379 9786 4495 0535

Name : LZMF1
Console Name : LZMF1
Code : 4065 9176 7676 8939

Name: axxis64
Wii Console: 8382 6019 3801 4133

Name : WoodenPlank (Plank for short)
Console name: Wiitest
Code: 8716-8537-0770-6055

Name : Perch1019
Console Name: garys wii
Console Number: 5842 7284 6721 8232

Name :Bagel Lord
Console Name: Bagel Lord
Console Code: 7432 6292 6030 4216

Console Name : Angelfuck and Erok
Console Code : 4602 4814 9859 0761

Mii name: Hanny
Console name: Hanny'sWii
Console number: 7520 5848 2180 9035

Name: KevSlide
Console name: Kev's Rig
Code: 0458-0775-0236-5584

Name: Pacaplaya8
Code: 6555 9751 3053 2768

Name: DanezGT
Console Name: Nintempo
Code: 0356 1694 3767 1291

I added my own Wii Code, along with everyone else's codes so far for everyones convinence. I have a couple of celeb Miis. Can't wait to see everyone's O&A Miis.

BTW, someone should make a Micheal Richards Mii.

hmmmm I think that I added Anglefuck to my list... I don't know. So, if you get a message with a shaven-headed Mii with glasses then it's me.

I don't know what in the fuck I'm doing with this thing, so you folks will have to add me...

martianvirus

hmmmm I think that I added Anglefuck to my list... I don't know. So, if you get a message with a shaven-headed Mii with glasses then it's me.

I don't know what in the fuck I'm doing with this thing, so you folks will have to add me...
All you need to do is add the numbers, you can put in your own names for people.

But the way it works is you have to add us, and we have to add you. IE, if you add me, my name will be gray on your list till I add you. You can't send anything untill we both added each other.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Does the Wii only have component cables? It doesn't have HDMI? Even new DVD players have HDMI. And yes, I know the cable companies are fucking dogshit. Thanks for looking out but I have informed many people of the same thing. Especially at retailers like Bestbuy trying to sell cables for like $100 from companies and NO ONE has ever heard of before for other electronics devices.
it only has av, svideo and component, and only component will give you 480p. no hdmi, no dvd playback(they may make a patch for it, modded wiis can do dvd). and yea, gamestop is notorious for selling 50 dollar "hd component wii cables"

buya97

Official Virus Spreader of Little Falls, NJ
Hello Everyone, Just Joined the Wii-nation

buya97
Wii Name: Coolio83
Wii Code: 8134 0065 4658 3072