Nintendo Wii Console Friend Code Exchange Thread

righty

Diamond and Zeus
I m hoping to get it for Christmas. I definitely be online. For now just playing cod world at war

blee

Will Drink Today
COD:WAW - 004471491242 (Blee-WDT)
COD:MWR - 449736543550 (Nignorance)

Need some friends to play with.
I have not played World at War since Reflex came out.

greensnacks

COD:WAW - 004471491242 (Blee-WDT)
COD:MWR - 449736543550 (Nignorance)

Need some friends to play with.
I have not played World at War since Reflex came out.
Not as many cheaters on Reflex. I'm still trying to shoot straight. My accuracy is 68,000+ but my score rank is 190.

blee

Will Drink Today
Good fun Greensnacks!
Was about to knife you when you were with that other guy and you backed away just as I was swiping and I got him instead of you.
LOL!
How many times have you prestiged?

greensnacks

You nailed me a few times. I was bit laggy, but had fun. I think i've done the prestige thing 3 times. Search n Destroy is the most generous with points if the matches are quick. Kills are 100 points and planting / defusing gets you 200. I'm finishing matches with 1500 - 2000+ points in under 3 minutes. Prior to christmas, everything was 1/2 points, so it is easier to level right now.

blee

Will Drink Today
Double points weeks and weekends are awesome to level up fast.
I will be back on later today.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
well i got call of duty modernwarfare reflex for christmas. this game rules. it gonna take some time getting use to. it's a big difference from world at war. only played a little of campaign, but been playing online alot. have not play w a w since. i almost want to since i was like a level 6 prestige but the guns r better in reflex.

greensnacks

Use the AK-47 with the grenade launcher add-on. It's one of the best guns and is offered at level 4 and share your friend code!

righty

Diamond and Zeus
I like the m60 with the red dot sight. I also love sniping. I out my code up later. Trying to get work at my union hall.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
i dont know who xm 202 was but saw u online and sent an invite but u were in a private match

greensnacks

i dont know who xm 202 was but saw u online and sent an invite but u were in a private match
I tried accepting your invite and couldn't connect to the host, but it looks like we played a few matches together. Good times!

righty

Diamond and Zeus
I tried accepting your invite and couldn't connect to the host, but it looks like we played a few matches together. Good times!
yeah i just tried to join the game and it worked. i had that happen before with can't connect to host. how long you had the game being that your a level 6 prestige. i havent even prestiged once.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Actually got a wii today; don't know shit other than how to work the controls so once I look into the fried code shit I'll post it here.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Drunkenly bought a Wii last night. Not bad. 140 bucks for black Wii with Mario Kart and the steering wheel thingy.

Also, I bought Goldeneye because....why not.

2815 8073 1674 1789

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
A black one huh? Does it work? TOG

Sent from my rooted T-bolt using my fingers!

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Drunkenly bought a Wii last night. Not bad. 140 bucks for black Wii with Mario Kart and the steering wheel thingy.

Also, I bought Goldeneye because....why not.

2815 8073 1674 1789
I've two unused Wii Wheels collecting dust. If anyone wants them, lemme know.

Now I could find someone that wants those 2 Guitar Hero controllers and Guitar Hero 1 and 2, I'd have more room on my shelf.

Yes, for free, you chislers.