Wii Fit

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
When do they release the Wii Kill Yourself.

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
Nov 30, 2004
Lancaster Ohio
I bought the wii "brush my teeth" it's hours of fun. The game had wii "pet a dog" with it.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
So any of the other lazy fucks here going to buy this? The sad part is I really don't care about losing weight, I just want to get my metabolism moving so I can eat more :)

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
I am. Looks like fun if nothing else. but I do want to try to lose a few pounds here and there. Going to the gym is BRUTALLY boring for me. I can't do it. But this could be fun.

Plus I like the tracking stuff they have on it to follow your progress.

I also just joined an HNA hockey league up here in Westchester. 2 games a week plus a 3rd day of pickup hockey... figure that"ll help me lose a bit too.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I was planning on getting it this week but bills come first.
So I will have to wait a couple weeks.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I am going to get it if I find one this week. They already have a snowboarding game made for the pad that they are bringing out soon too.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
i dunno, deep down, much like opie's theories about the merger delays, i think wii fit is probably the hugest inside joke that japanese people are having. saying like, this is the only way those fat americans will ever exercise

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
i dunno, deep down, much like opie's theories about the merger delays, i think wii fit is probably the hugest inside joke that japanese people are having. saying like, this is the only way those fat americans will ever exercise
Yeah but then why is it ridiculously popular in every other country as well? It's high up on the list in the UK and Australia...

DasDoomper

New Wackbag
Mar 18, 2003
Gonna get one. My wife is interested in the Yoga, and I'm interested in anything that might help me loose a few LBs.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
that's kinda true, actually. It's a pain in the ass to go to the gym, plus it's too fuckin expensive. I'd rather just buy my own treadmill and buy Wii Fit, and walk on the treadmill and play Wii Fit, the only problem is I havent got a paycheck since October. So I probably gotta ask my mom to buy me everything.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
I hope they do a game just of step classes. I could do only those and be happy.

LetsDoThisLucas

Suck Me!...CBS
Feb 16, 2005
BK, NY...bitch
WTF why is it so hard to get a wii fit....

theres no reason why this game should be sold out constantly...you never see a game sold out like this maybe the first week but thats it...nintendo is screwing this up

also anyone know how/when i can find one?, any websites etc.

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Aug 24, 2007
KY
Nintendo is notorious for not supplying enough units to meet the demand. I think this keeps them in the spotlight and pushes eventual sales higher. Ebay is the only place to really go if you just have to have one...but you'll pay a premium.