Wii Owners: Medal of Honor: Heroes

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Should look Into Medal of Honor Heroes 2...So you got Mario coming out next week and also this game....Supposed to have the best FPS controls so far for the wii...With really nice graphics a good short single campaign and 32 player online multiplayer..... Got a really good review on Ign right now..but it the link isn't working will post one soon

KakTheInfected

Mar 10, 2005
I'll definetly check it out but if anyone picks this up over Galaxy...it's going to feel like a waste of money.

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
I was thinking about getting it.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
It has a 32 player online....So like 16 on 16...Judging from gameplay videos...This looks like an actual good wii FPS. If the Multiplayer is good like IGN says...Ill def buy it with Galaxy.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Why not just rename this thread "Medal of Honor: Heroes for Wii"...

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Honestly, I want both games, but I think Mario is gonna outsell Metal of Honor, just because it's a Mario game.

KakTheInfected

Mar 10, 2005
I'm actually worried about the sales because the current commercial sucks so fucking bad. Hopefully they have another one coming up.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I am so getting this game! Fuck mario, I am all about running and gunning. 32 player online and better controls then Metroid 3?!?!!? The 15th can't come soon enough.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Out tomorrow! I already registered my user name for it,KillerBlee. Blee was taken.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Just got done playing a few rounds online. The controls take a little bit to tweak them to your liking but after you get your settings right this game rocks. I played Deathmatch against 14 other players and not once experienced any lag. Now if I could only get the motion for tossing grenades down I will be just fine.
My EA nation tag is KillerBlee and I play with the name Blee. Hope to see some of you guys on it.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
i have mario and RE chronicles also. I should be entertained for at least a week.

jc_from_li

I'll see ya when I bust ya...
Dec 15, 2004
Jersey Bitches!
now that I'v found the right thread.....I'll be on tonight. My name is NJ pest. Is anyone considering getting that zapper thing thats coming out for this game this week?

jc

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
im gonna pick this up soon... i still need chronicles

KakTheInfected

Mar 10, 2005
Enjoying the online mode quite a bit. I can't wait to see someone rip off these controls and make an original FPS.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Picked this up this last Wednesday, but haven't been able to play online. I can login, but I get disconnected from every game before the screen comes up.

thelord68

Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Controls are great. Dead zone is decent and adjustable, plus you can lock your position using the C button and pan around the screen for picking off multiple targets quicker. Bazooka is cool - you flip the remote over your shoulder to fire. You can lean when targeting down the sights by tilting the nunchuck left or right - great for maintaining cover. Scope on sniper rifle zooms in and out by twisting the remote. Reloading can be done by flicking the remote up or hitting the up button on the d-pad. Flicking the nunchuck up cocks the shotgun. Throwing a grenade is simply hitting the B button and making a throwing motion with the remote. Melee attack is performed by thrusting forward with both controls. They made good use of the speaker on the remote as well.

Feels more intuitive than MP3.

There are some gimmicky controls as well. Large artillery guns have to be rotated by cranking the nunchuck in a clockwise or counter-clockwise motion, though it is speed sensitive. Fixed machine guns require you to tilt both controllers to aim.

KakTheInfected

Mar 10, 2005
So is anyone actively playing this? I just got back into it and goddamn I love it. It's a shame it's limited by Nintendo's childish policies (no communication is horrible).

And I got a question someone here might be able to help me out with...this is the only online Wii game I get disconnected from regularly and every time I do, everything in the house loses it's connection to the net, even wired PCs. Any idea what could be causing this?

thelord68

Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I've been playing as well. Had a hard time even logging on at first. Found a tip someplace to change the default channel on the router to 11. Was able to connect after that.

I deal with routers and networking all day long, so I wasn't expecting this to make much of a difference. There must be something about the wireless interface in the Wii that makes it function better on that specific frequency.