Wikipedia List of Unusual Deaths

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Most of these are unlucky lottery but some are sucks to be you:
  • 2015: Henderson, Nevada salon employee Chelsea Ake-Salvacion, 24, was suffocated while using a cryotherapy machine set to the wrong level. She was attempting to use the machine without assistance, and the incorrect settings eliminated the oxygen in the chamber.[170][171]

Haeder

South Dakota
Why did I laugh so hard at this one?

1410: Martin of Aragon died from a combination of indigestion and uncontrollable laughing. According to tradition, Martin was suffering from indigestion on account of eating an entire goose when his favorite jester, Borra, entered the king's bedroom. When Martin asked Borra where the jester had been, the jester replied with: "Out of the next vineyard, where I saw a young deer hanging by his tail from a tree, as if someone had so punished him for stealing figs." This joke caused the king to die from laughter

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Maybe they can add this one to the list...

Why did I laugh so hard at this one?

1410: Martin of Aragon died from a combination of indigestion and uncontrollable laughing. According to tradition, Martin was suffering from indigestion on account of eating an entire goose when his favorite jester, Borra, entered the king's bedroom. When Martin asked Borra where the jester had been, the jester replied with: "Out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This joke caused the king to die from laughter
You can't post shit like that without a warning! I almost died!

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
if all the people that were associated with the Clintons that committed suicide by shooting themselves twice in the back of the head arent listed then this list is bullshit

Lord Zero

No one jumped on this one?
2013: Denver Lee St. Clair was asphyxiated by a wedgie administered by his stepson during a fight. After St. Clair had been knocked unconscious the elastic band from his torn underwear was pulled over his head and stretched around his neck, strangling him.