Will Dave stop drinking and start being responsible?

Will Dave Stop Drinking and be Responsible?

• Yes, Before NYE '08

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, On NYD '08

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No, He's a retarded mic, it'll never happen

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Wait, Dave take responsibilty, yeah right

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Won't matter, earl's the father, he'll have to stay drunk

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Pee in butt

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
So Casey is pregnant, maybe it's Dave's, maybe it's Jonathan's, maybe it's Earls. Regardless, will Dave finally now grow up, stop drinking and starting taking responsibility for his life and his actions?

Something tells me that unless Dave makes and sticks to a resolution to stop drinking beginning Jan 1st '08, by Jan 1st '09, it wil be the Ron, Fez, Earl and new assistant producer show.

I predict:
Non-Sober Dave = infant abuse

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
ESD stop drinking? Never.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
Congrats to them both, but is ESD is anything at all like he comes off on the radio...this kid is fucking doomed.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Sorry, there is no chance Earl's the father... Casey is a woman, and pretty, he would never go near her.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Being serious here, I hope he mans up and accept his responsibilities as a father.

DAVE, cut the drinking!

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I'm not a Dave hater, but there is no way on God's green Earth that Dave will EVER take on the responsibility of parenthood.

mayor menino

all around nice guy
Nov 23, 2004
Smithtown, NY
from experience, casey will make him cut the drinking out. he was drinking on paltalk tonight though. i thought he said he didn't drink during the week.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
Even if he did have the required parts it still wouldnt happen. Earl's a shitdick, remember ?
No need to remind me, I was there when both shows came to NY, and I think Earl is the only one who hasn't changed even a little bit. The years change, but Earl always stays the same. A shitdick by any other name, and all that.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Well I for one believe that nothing changes a man quite like the crushing responsibility of providing for a family that includes one or more children. I think he'll do ok after a short adjustment period.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Well I for one believe that nothing changes a man quite like the crushing responsibility of providing for a family that includes one or more children. I think he'll do ok after a short adjustment period.

or have a psychotic episode

ummmm, yea. :rolleyes:

underdog423

Aug 31, 2005
You know what I like about your bit, Striker? It's always changing. You stay fresh, funny and intelligent. You never get stale and just keep talking about ESD over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
You know what I like about your bit, Striker? It's always changing. You stay fresh, funny and intelligent. You never get stale and just keep talking about ESD over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Excellent point. His threads today covered not only Dave's drinking, but his IQ as well. Ironically, his thread questioning Dave's SAT scores is full of mathematical miscalculations and academic misconceptions. :haha7:

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
Dave needs a new job--that broke Motherfucker cant take care of a kid on his salary alone.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Dave doesnt have to stop drinking to be a good father. It is possible to still drink and be a good dad, you just gotta know when its appropriate to drink.

All this talk of kids is scary, AF is gonna get every load on the face for a while

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
Dave doesnt have to stop drinking to be a good father. It is possible to still drink and be a good dad, you just gotta know when its appropriate to drink.

All this talk of kids is scary, AF is gonna get every load on the face for a while
Hate to say it but drunken overgrown children with no credit have no business knocking someone up--wife or not.

My kids hospital bill was $11K.

Dave needs a second job.....its so goddamn funny that Dave has no clue what hes got coming.

BeersOnTheBoat

Ex-New Yorker (Thank God!)
Mar 30, 2005
None of your business
When the kid keeps him up all night, when Casey never gets any sleep, and when he's up to his elbows in shit and puke he'll drink more. I understand though, I've been there.