Will Fez be Co-host after April 7?

Will Fez be Co-host after April 7?

• Total voters

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I don't trust Ron selecting another co-host. Management needs to bring in another alpha male type. That would be interesting. I was listening to the Patrice unmasked and he talked about Ron's alpha-ness in the first few minutes...

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I voted one way but I was really close to voting the other way.

DrewDown

All are welcome
If I'm the bosses, I say no.

But he'll survive the cut for some crazy reason.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I almost want this to happen just to see how crazy it would become and the hate JG would get.
The hate JG would get? As opposed to now? Have you seen one person, including Ron or Fez, say a positive word about their Roland?

LiddyRules

I don't mind. I meant JG Ballard btw. Ron is not happy about High Rise the movie.
Well it does star Loki, and he generally does not abide by people who appeared in a comic book film.

I was going to vote....but then I locked up...so I walked around the building a few times...and then I answered some phones....and then I locked up again...and then my boss sent me home...

I say yes only because I can't foresee there being a viable alternative...I would love if he fell to the back burner where he belongs...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think a lot of people vote yes because they heard Ron say that Fez is like family and he could never abandon him. He did say that but I don't think he means it. He was ready to let Fez go in December. Now, you could argue that Ron didn't pull the trigger in December so he really wasn't ready. That's a fair point, but Fez doing the contract thing pretty much allowed Ron to just pass the gun to someone else and have them pull the trigger in April so Ron's hands are clean. That was too good a deal to pass up.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I can't wait to hear him start to get overly involved towards the end of the contract time. It's going to be so awkward.

LiddyRules

I think a lot of people vote yes because they heard Ron say that Fez is like family and he could never abandon him. He did say that but I don't think he means it. He was ready to let Fez go in December. Now, you could argue that Ron didn't pull the trigger in December so he really wasn't ready. That's a fair point, but Fez doing the contract thing pretty much allowed Ron to just pass the gun to someone else and have them pull the trigger in April so Ron's hands are clean. That was too good a deal to pass up.
I was thinking more that SXM is a company that doesn't like change or doing anything that requires effort so as long as Fez passes some minimal baseline of competence, they're not going to rock the boat. The decision might even come down to Fez himself.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I was thinking more that SXM is a company that doesn't like change or doing anything that requires effort so as long as Fez passes some minimal baseline of competence, they're not going to rock the boat. The decision might even come down to Fez himself.
I agree about SXM. If it was up to them, I think Fez would stay because of what you said and the brand. However, I think Fez's fate ultimately lies in the hands of Ron. That may seem to contradict what I said above about Ron passing on the responsibility but I meant that Ron would still be responsible, it would just appear that he wasn't.