Will Fez be Co-host after April 7?

Will Fez be Co-host after April 7?

• Total voters

lajikal

According to Ron, Fez got a 6 month extension of his contract.
Can we please stop with the extension horseshit. Either he's under contract or he's not. Stop with the carny shit.

psyduck

Don't wish it, but Fez's death would be perfect closure. Won't happen though. He'll be back, but that will have no significant impact on the show. SXM will likely fire him, or move him somewhere else, though. I don't really care anymore.

lajikal

If dan soder doesn't do it, would love if susie essman joined Ron. She and ron have great flow. She might be the only long-term tolerable onair female and brings in material to the conversation unprompted.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
If dan soder doesn't do it, would love if susie essman joined Ron. She and ron have great flow. She might be the only long-term tolerable onair female and brings in material to the conversation unprompted.
Ron will *never* ditch Fez.

proto

susie essman ? geez. imagine that voice grating against your soul on a regular occasion

psyduck

So SXM fires Tim Sabean but keeps the thief Fez. Crazy shit!! I'd even be willing to take another JG and get rid of Todd. Sheez!!

psyduck

And now, Anthony is gone, and this non-contributor stays on. Sheez... I hope the next time Fez starts crying about something that Ron bitch slaps him.