Will Fez Go To Just Jon's Birthday Party?

Will Fez Go To The B-Day Party?

• Yes, of course he will, he's acting

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • No, he'll remain isolated

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • pee in my butt

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Is he serious or acting?

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I fucking HATE HATE HATE their fucking XM timeslot.

I don't even feel like a fucking Ron and Fez fan anymore. I haven't heard a full show in like 2 weeks.

I

ichi_gami

no PiMB option?

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005

I don't even feel like a fucking Ron and Fez fan anymore. I haven't heard a full show in like 2 weeks.
well you can take off even trying for the next 11 days

P

ppanda

Dude- I am the same way. I cant listen to the live show cuz of work. I try to listen at midnight but its just not the same.

Thats why I miss the FreeFM show. Plus I got to interact with you guys on the message board- now I feel like a starnger.

H

Hog of Plenty

why don't you get a decent xm unit and record the show?

H

Hog of Plenty

To someone who got to see ppl that the party, is thee any word as to why they left early and didn't come on Friday?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
So did you guys sign NDAs or something? Why is everyone so tight lipped on this party?

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
did ron show up?
To me thats the real question. Not if Pussy Fez showed up. We all knew he wouldnt and Fez was waiting for something like this Bamma thing to happen to give him an excuse to stay in his apartment even longer. Way to go Fez another step backwards. Why dont you just stop therapy and eat cheesebugers and giant blueberry muffins every meal. Tough love.

real question.
So did Ron show? that call on Thurdays show sounded serious and i hope everything is ok with Ron and family.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Well, any update? Did Fez come out this weekend?

[don't bother, closet jokes are too easy]

Lil_Rudy

Sometimes you need to lose 600 Billion to make $40
Mar 7, 2005
Norf Jersey
To me thats the real question. Not if Pussy Fez showed up. We all knew he wouldnt and Fez was waiting for something like this Bamma thing to happen to give him an excuse to stay in his apartment even longer. Way to go Fez another step backwards. Why dont you just stop therapy and eat cheesebugers and giant blueberry muffins every meal. Tough love.

real question.
So did Ron show? that call on Thurdays show sounded serious and i hope everything is ok with Ron and family.
Fez was not in Thurday was the call about Fez is he getting another stent??

H

Hog of Plenty

I'd just like to say that I didn't know anything about Ron and Fez until they came to XM. I would like to say I've become a fan and enjoy the show almost as much as O and A. Friday I had a chance to hear what their show used to be like. Now all the comments about the old Fez make sense. What energy! He's gone from that being afraid to leave the house when someone rubs him the wrong way (which apparently is easier than beating Dave in a bet). For a few days he seemed to be getting better (good drugs?) then this silly bamma thing happened.
I don't know if this has been pointed out but, he kept saying he was having a great time till he realized that he was being taped. WHO CARES IF YOU WERE BEING TAPED? Have your fun. If it winds up on you tube (i still haven't seen this infamous clip) laugh at it and move the fuck on. Be a man, already.

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Fuck it. I'm enjoying the old shows. They are a vast improvement over the bitch-fests we've been paying for lately. I've got my own fucking problems. If there is something going on w/ the buddays or if it's a bit, we'll find out in a week.

Also, does Flight 26 have to play fucking Nikleback every 5 minuets? Goddamit!!

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
Fuck it. I'm enjoying the old shows. They are a vast improvement over the bitch-fests we've been paying for lately. I've got my own fucking problems. If there is something going on w/ the buddays or if it's a bit, we'll find out in a week.
Agreed. The past few weeks seem to be devoted to Fez's 1,000 different phobias/issues, Earl's fuckups, Everything HTG and the problems the "friends of the show" are dealing with from Bobo, Frenchy, Paul-O...etc. It amazes me sometimes how Ron gets through the 3 hours with absolutely no material to work with (guests, bits, stories, topics, etc.)

Whatever happened to "Gumshow Gang", "When Retards Ruled..." "Earth 2", etc? Not that those were the end all-be all, but it was some production. That has been very absent as well. Earl sucks.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Agreed. The past few weeks seem to be devoted to Fez's 1,000 different phobias/issues, Earl's fuckups, Everything HTG and the problems the "friends of the show" are dealing with from Bobo, Frenchy, Paul-O...etc. It amazes me sometimes how Ron gets through the 3 hours with absolutely no material to work with (guests, bits, stories, topics, etc.)

Whatever happened to "Gumshow Gang", "When Retards Ruled..." "Earth 2", etc? Not that those were the end all-be all, but it was some production. That has been very absent as well. Earl sucks.

Yeah dont get me wrong i still love RaF and i love the Xm long form format better than the Fm radio format. But listening to a few old best ofs recently from 01 02 i forgot what a great "cast and crew" Ron and Fez had. The likes of Billy Staples, Rory, Hawk, Wonderboy, Al Dukes. These were guys that did work behind the scenes AND you could bounce stuff off them on air. Now they have ESD , Earl ,add in the fact Fez is bat shit insane and its a 180 from where its should be.

Its time to clean house and maybe time for Fez to take a LONG vacation (no not to Florida).

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.

Also, does Flight 26 have to play fucking Nikleback every 5 minuets? Goddamit!!
It does seem like there's some sort of competition going on. It's a cycle of people (staff and callers) trying to explain how they're more miserable and they've got it worse than everyone else. That can be funny sometimes, but not when the caller is just fishing for some pity or using Mr. B as a therapist.

Anyway, maybe the show just needs some fresh regular callers. If the fans stepped up maybe there'd be less depressing shit on the show. :p