Will Flea EVER get any respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
You have to GIVE respect, to EARN respect. It is a two way street, and being respectful gains respect.

If he gives he shall receive.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Perhaps when he earns it. He wants to be treated like a grown up but usually acts like a kid. He acts like he's friends with everyone but then gets annoyed when people goof on him. He'll figure it out one day, but he might have to move on to a new radio show to do it.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
i created this thread NOT to throw flea unda the bus. i actually like the kid & don't have a problem with him. i do think he takes a lot of abuse, much more than he should.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
i created this thread NOT to throw flea unda the bus. i actually like the kid & don't have a problem with him. i do think he takes a lot of abuse, much more than he should.
Flea's alright. It's just fun to break his stones. Not that he has any. :icon_mrgr

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
And no, I'm not doing a bit. Even if I like you and you like me, I really don't want to talk right now. Leave me alone. I know this will get a bunch of "you suck" or whatever posts but I don't care tonight.

Whatever. I need a video game.

patti

opant: shut up patti
Jun 1, 2007
my moms box
this thread sucks. hi patti.
HAAHAAHAA. you know what. it does! what the fuck was i thinkin. this was supposed to be a pro-flea thread. AH nevermind. i suck. i'm goin to bed :icon_bigg

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
well he gets more cooze then i do(without a credit card).

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
And no, I'm not doing a bit. Even if I like you and you like me, I really don't want to talk right now. Leave me alone. I know this will get a bunch of "you suck" or whatever posts but I don't care tonight.

Whatever. I need a video game.
Feeling better today sweetie :icon_mrgr

Status
Not open for further replies.