Votes: 66 71.7%
  • No, why would he, its true love

Votes: 26 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Will Opie learn from Ants mistakes? Will he get a prenup?

NorfCal

S.H.A.D.O.
This is the appropriate time to declare affinity for toast

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Do Lindsay's parents sign it since they're her legal guardian?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i say prenup, i think i'll even have my guy sign a prenup, or make him have me sign one. i don't think it signifies a lack of trust i just think it's the way things are these days

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Hate to break happy rich guy world Op.

but yup.

Especially.... you don't be a gooose... your OPIE!

grr.

they all know how to make that marry me face.... IT TURNS INTO THE DEVIL >>>> OPIE LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buyin kids is cheaper than moms.

PRENUP! I just dont know. you have the money to find out.,

sorry if you are reading this in the AM.... 23 beers .kinda fell into it... ooopsy!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Lyndsay is worth not having a pre-nup. After all she has put up with his insanity and his familys' wackyness, thus then, gets a free pass.

MikeMcDouchebag

I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years.
Opie would definitely get a prenup, but I'm not sure that Greg Hughes would.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Even if he doesn't want to he will it's just for his protection...

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
This thread stinks, just be happy for Opie. He'll be fine... and if he isn't, it will make for great radio.

:popcorn:

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I'd be supprised if he doesn't after seeing, and living through, what happened to Ant.

I think some girls just see that there's no prenup, so they just start doing mean shit to their husband so they can get divorced and get half of his shit.

It would be best for the show if he didn't get a prenup and was divorced within a year!

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
This thread stinks, just be happy for Opie. He'll be fine... and if he isn't, it will make for great radio.

:popcorn:
I'm with you. The smart thing to do is get a prenup, and I hope they never have to use it. However, if the worst happens and there is no prenup, that will make for great radio.

I knew this guy once who didn't get a pre-nup and he ended up getting divorced and his wife took half his shit and he was sad and it was a bad day for him and he was almost broke but he got a good job and ended up ok.

True story

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman
I knew this guy once who didn't get a pre-nup and he ended up getting divorced and his wife took half his shit and he was sad and it was a bad day for him and he was almost broke but he got a good job and ended up ok.

True story
I love that story. Tell it again:popcorn:

PSYCHOMARKFAN

If he's as smart as we think he is, he WILL get a fucking pre-nup or else if they get married and break up she'll take him for half his shit like Heather Mills did to McCartney.

Just sayin'....

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman
If he's as smart as we think he is, he WILL get a fucking pre-nup or else if they get married and break up she'll take him for half his shit like Heather Mills did to McCartney.

Just sayin'....

But McCartney get her leg...el o el

Status
Not open for further replies.