Will Pests and Zombies Clash @ Town Hall March 5?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm hoping at a benefit for a dead comic that died of meningitis, people would be able to behave appropriately, but you never know these days.

Artie Lange and Jimmy Norton on the same bill should be interesting. Didn't he throw some jabs at the boys during the Pat Cooper Roast?

I'm sure there's going to be a few Stern/Lange fans there but I think they'll be largely outnumbered by The Pests with Jimmy and Louis C.K. on the bill.

Besides, I'm sure a lot of the Zombies blew their wads on the previously announced Kings of Comedy Tour. ellngLngrr...

Jim Norton & Friends @Town Hall Gerry Red Wilson Benefit

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
if the pest start kicking people down the hole, I'm leaving.

:rolleyes:

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Bring your bats, chains, iron pipes, brass knuckles, butcher knives, cleavers, and straight razors and send this man off with style.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
What is the line up? :huh:
I say if they focus on it being a benefit we should all remain neutral, but if any jabs are thrown at the boys by Mr Lange we should just give the "hoohoo" laugh at every joke Artie the hut says.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Maybe we can get this guy to keep the peace.

[yt]Wl0DX26AesE&rel=1[/yt]

His pirouettes are stunning. :icon_mrgr

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
What is the line up? :huh:
I say if they focus on it being a benefit we should all remain neutral, but if any jabs are thrown at the boys by Mr Lange we should just give the "hoohoo" laugh at every joke Artie the hut says.
GERRY RED WILSON FOUNDATION COMEDY BENEFIT

Date: (Wed) Mar 5, 2008 at 8 pm

Dave Attell, Louis C.K., Pete Correale, Nick Di Paolo, Greg Fitzsimmons, Artie Lange, Kevin Meaney and Jim Norton will headline the The Gerry Red Wilson Foundation Comedy Benefit.

The Gerry Red Wilson Foundation is an organization dedicated to raising awareness and fighting Meningitis.

Line-up is subject to change.
Ticket Price: $75.75, $65.75 & $45.75.
Where to get Tickets:

On sale Fri, Jan 18 at 10 am
Go to Ticketmaster for Tickets

Producer: The Gerry Red Wilson Foundation
Donations:
Telephone: (212) 480-1319
Address: 17 Battery Pl, New York NY 10004-1207
Nice one livebackwards. Took only 3 posts for someone to post a Warriors reference. :icon_mrgr

It's still 6 weeks away, so maybe Artie won't make it til March 5. These guys are keeping track...
http://www.artielangedeathwatch.com/

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY

You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be where you were before, listening to a hack. And we'll still be the lucky ones listening to a funny show. It doesn't matter. Zombies will still be Zombies and Pests will still be Pests. It doesn't matter.

pezones

long time, first time
Feb 20, 2006
as long as artie is there, they should give him a tribute as well... i mean why get everybody back together in a couple of months.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Artie is funny. Just listen to his jokes, laugh, and hope he drops dead right on the stage. Then you'll have a cool story to tell when you get home.

ddberry

Dec 4, 2006
I'm hoping at a benefit for a dead comic that died of meningitis, people would be able to behave appropriately, but you never know these days.

Artie Lange and Jimmy Norton on the same bill should be interesting. Didn't he throw some jabs at the boys during the Pat Cooper Roast?

Jim Norton & Friends @Town Hall Gerry Red Wilson Benefit
Didn't he only make a comment when they were getting their picture taken together about not wanting to lose his job or something? I don't remember anything about him taking a jab at them.

I have faith that everyone will take the high road for a good cause (most everyone at least).

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Didn't he only make a comment when they were getting their picture taken together about not wanting to lose his job or something? I don't remember anything about him taking a jab at them.

I have faith that everyone will take the high road for a good cause (most everyone at least).
When a mic or camera is on, Artie tows the party line. It's nothing personal between him and the boys. If you can find the video, check out the one of the pests harassing Stern's peope the first day of his show at Sirius. Artie was the only one who spoke to them and he said "Say hi to Jimmy".

MarshmallowRain

Jan 19, 2005
Bakersfield
Shouldn't be a contest if you ask me, we all saw what happened to that stern fan when Po took him down during a walkover last year or even the year before that. Sure the zombies would be behind Lange and they would try to talk a strong talk but I don't think that they'll match us pests.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
When a mic or camera is on, Artie tows the party line. It's nothing personal between him and the boys. If you can find the video, check out the one of the pests harassing Stern's peope the first day of his show at Sirius. Artie was the only one who spoke to them and he said "Say hi to Jimmy".
Actually, that's not true. Gary sarcastically asked if they were all 6 members of the "army" or something to that effect. Fred said nothing and Howie's limo blazed by into a freight elevator. Artie was clearly the only one that seemed to think that it was funny, though.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Actually, that's not true. Gary sarcastically asked if they were all 6 members of the "army" or something to that effect. Fred said nothing and Howie's limo blazed by into a freight elevator. Artie was clearly the only one that seemed to think that it was funny, though.
Oh yeah I forgot Baba Booey.

OandA420

Jan 9, 2008
NY
Fuck the zombies. I just bought my tickets and I will show them why O&A are the best show on radio!!

I bet there are only like 5 zombies there anyway. I mean who even gives a shit about that radio show.

Everybody knows O&A are the best and ALWAYS WIN IN THE END!!(Except if you count the ratings)

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
i think absolutely nothing will happen, just a bunch of awkward, antisocial fatties trying to avoid eye contact.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Isn't it possible..just possible that everyone will behave themselves like the adults they're supposed to be?

What the fuck am talking about? I don't know, I haven't had a caffeine infusion yet.

Never mind .... :action-sm

F

FuckKrock

The war is over. ( For now )
lets be honest there was never a "war"..the boys tried to rile hoo hoo up and it didnt work..its a war of us pest against well ..message boards

pretty fuckin retarded

i know reality and facts dont really thrive on message boards,but howard has plenty of listeners and is doing quite well at sirius as much as we say hes irrelevent and no one listens..facts state otherwise

let the boys be the boys and let howie be howie

if you notice the boys dont really mention howie much anymore,i think there thinking that a little kiss assing may be there only option if and when the merger goes through:(

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
Isn't it possible..just possible that everyone will behave themselves like the adults they're supposed to be?

What the fuck am talking about? I don't know, I haven't had a caffeine infusion yet.

Never mind .... :action-sm
exactly, some fans take this shit a little to seriously. If people can't act like adults at a comedy show, especially a benefit, because of what radio show they listen to, that's pretty fucked up. But I'm sure some Stern fan or O&A fan will have a few too many and something will happen.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
lets be honest there was never a "war"..the boys tried to rile hoo hoo up and it didnt work..its a war of us pest against well ..message boards

pretty fuckin retarded

i know reality and facts dont really thrive on message boards,but howard has plenty of listeners and is doing quite well at sirius as much as we say hes irrelevent and no one listens..facts state otherwise

let the boys be the boys and let howie be howie

if you notice the boys dont really mention howie much anymore,i think there thinking that a little kiss assing may be there only option if and when the merger goes through:(
AIDS: Catch it. Die.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
Is anyone else going just because of Kevin Meaney?? What am I the only one??

Thats Not Right!

Wavey hand