Wireless Guitar System???

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
Figure I would ask you guys here....

I wanna go wireless for my guitar setup for gigs....Right now I'm playing a Fender Toranado into a VOX amp with two pedals...

I can spend up to about $200....Just really paranoid about signal, tone etc for wireless stuff...Any recommendations???

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Under 200 you're asking for problems as you're probably going to only be able to get a single channel set up, unless you track down a decent used multi. From experience, single channel can work in a lot of instances, but can be problematic.
I upgraded to this
and have had no problems with it what so ever. Best bet is to find someone who knows someone at a music store and try to get them to abuse their discount for you.

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
Under 200 you're asking for problems as you're probably going to only be able to get a single channel set up, unless you track down a decent used multi. From experience, single channel can work in a lot of instances, but can be problematic.
I upgraded to this
and have had no problems with it what so ever. Best bet is to find someone who knows someone at a music store and try to get them to abuse their discount for you.
Thanks for the info! I've been reading reviews and that one has been highly rated...I might just have to suck it up and plunk down the cash for the shure