Withdrawels

I just went away to school and can't listen to O & A up here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to listen to the show over the internet.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
As we all know, telling people how to find syndication underground is a "no-no". :)

Thanks Jerkoff face!
Billyflaps,

You are new to the board but we have one rule here, do not bash other members! since you are new, I will let you slide..

as far as syndication underground is concerned... It cannot be posted on a message board because CBS and Infinity will then shut down the sites, your better off asking if anyone knows of a site for them to PM or email you.

welcome to the board.

Stingray

[ 09-09-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

DIRTY_HARRY

I think he ment me In college My cousins nickname was Jerkofff face. I know where to find the syndication Underground and that would be www. oh no I have to reboot hold on a sec..........

Sorry, i'm just getting a little frustrated after a few weeks of not listening to the show.

W

wookietv

Can someone email me a link to listen to... i'm not far from NEW, but the building i work in blocks the signal... thanks!

Calm Down....

I e-mailed both of you w/ a few Syndication sites. :D

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
-The first rule of Syndication Underground: You do not talk about syndication underground.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Instead of me Emailing people, I will just say this: It's as simple as asking the question. Take those two words and you can find the place to listen. I am listening now. Think hard!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
hmm. What does he mean by that? 2 words? hmmm. ;)