WM33

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
You want to watch it or not? Get a free trial and then cancel.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
First Row is working but it's lagging badly.

Saikotic

Donator
So, which of these women had the cockload splattered all over the belt?

Saikotic

Donator
Oh nxt. nevermind

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
First Row is working but it's lagging badly.
Didn't work at all for me. Kept booting me to some weird assed tv stream site for the camel n1ggers. Fuck it. I'll just DL it.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Gross. I hope Jake Roberts sends them a cobra in a box.

And then the announcers acting like giddy faggots...ulch.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
This shit show isn't over yet.

Best part: Alexa Bliss's ass, Hardy's return and JR calling the main event.

Worst part: Everything else.

C-

Lord Zero

11 (now 12) replies to a WrestleMania thread, half of which have nothing to do with the actual show... that's how badly WWE is doing right now.

Oh, and after beating the Undertaker in the main event of WrestleMania, Reigns is beyond finished as a babyface; totally beyond salvaging. Someone on CagesideSeats said that you could hear the crowd booing over the fireworks. Can anyone confirm that?

The main event was fucking terrible...

This crowd sign made me laugh hard...

AJ Styles versus Shane O' Mac was surprisingly good though...

The main event was fucking terrible...

This crowd sign made me laugh hard...

AJ Styles versus Shane O' Mac was surprisingly good though...
Roman's botch and using the chair did not endear him to a hostile crowd. Which is too bad, because he's the right guy for UT to pass the torch to.

Nice to see Shane doing some actual wrestling instead of just being a crazy spot monkey.

Please tell me Vince bought the Broken Matt & Brother Nero gimmicks from TNA.

Roman's botch and using the chair did not endear him to a hostile crowd. Which is too bad, because he's the right guy for UT to pass the torch to.

Nice to see Shane doing some actual wrestling instead of just being a crazy spot monkey.

Please tell me Vince bought the Broken Matt & Brother Nero gimmicks from TNA.
Roman isn't the right guy to take the torch from Undertaker. Whether or not you're a fan of Reigns, they are giving him so much and it just isn't working to get him over the way they want. He has the most eliminations in a single Rumble, he's a 3 time world champ, he's probably retired Undertaker, he's main evented 3 Manias in a row. He's going to main event against Brock next year and win most likely. They are giving him everything and it's pretty much for nothing. I know kids like him. I don't hate, but I'm not invested in him at all. But they are putting all of their eggs in a basket that I don't think can hold it. I also think they dropped the ball by not really saying how this was potentially Undertaker's last match.

Vince doesn't need to buy the gimmick. His lawyers are much better than Anthem's and Anthem's case is very weak.

mr. sin

do you have a gif at the end when taker screwed up his placement when roman was running back and forth to the ropes?

take turns around and realizes he is facing the wrong way and turns around.

mr. sin

who was the dude that wrestled triple h last night?

outside the ring he grabs a sledgehammer and tosses to hhh....wtf desperate shit is this

Lord Zero

Roman isn't the right guy to take the torch from Undertaker. Whether or not you're a fan of Reigns, they are giving him so much and it just isn't working to get him over the way they want.
That's why it's not working: they're giving him everything far before he's ready for it and it exposed his flaws and the areas where he needs to improve. Roman Reigns used to be way over, if you remember, and he was well protected in the Shield. But WWE really did start to shove him down the audience's throat after the Shield broke up. And the more the crowds rejected it, the harder they shoved. It started with WWE keeping Reigns on TV way too much while he was out injured and that first phase of spoon-feeding culminated with Roman winning the Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year even though he had been out of action for a good portion of it and spent a good portion of the remaining months in a three-man tag team. His two tag team partners entered into the hottest feud in the company against each other and were tearing down show after show while Roman was having a just okay first singles run. If I remember correctly, the crowds really began turning on him after that point.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Watching it the day after.

- Crowd was dead for Orton/Wyatt. Short match with a weird as fuck ending.

- Lesnar match was typical. Dull as fuck. Brock is a horrid wrestler.

- @Lord Zero is exactly right. Wow is he fucking hated. They're trying so hard for Rock 2.0, and it's failing so hard. Hope Mark stays gone. Enough already.

Lord Zero

- @Lord Zero is exactly right. Wow is he fucking hated. They're trying so hard for Rock 2.0, and it's failing so hard.
No, they're trying for Cena 2.0 and that's the other big issue with Roman's push: they're trying to make him into a new version of someone else. They're not tailoring a push to Reigns' character and strengths as much as they're plugging him into a prefabricated formula, which causes everything he does to come off as super artificial.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Undertaker should've retired years ago. He should've lost the Streak to CM Punk at WrestleMania 29 and retired at WrestleMania XXX.
I never understood why Brock was the one chosen to end the streak. I also think once the Undertaker did lose, what was the point of the WWE continuing to celebrate his record at Wrestlemania.