WNEW's OFFICIAL WEEKDAY LINE UP

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Well finally the management at WNEW official announced the NEW fall line up. Which anyone who was paying attention to WNEW could have figured out.

6 am-10 am Sports Guys
10 am - 3 pm Don and Mike
3 pm - 7 pm Opie and Anthony
7 pm - 11 pm Ron and Fez
11- 3 Love Lines
3-6 Don and Mike Repeats
:p

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Sonof Spaz ]

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I heard. I listened to the best of today. They played some great stuff. I like the line-up. I am going to give Don and Mike a legitimate chance. I think they have the potential to make me laugh. Though I will miss Ron and Fez. 7pm-1am is my TV time. So I will sacrifice to listen to them.

As for the 3-5:30 hours, I am thinking maybe those commercial programs. Then the black rock coalition.

::::Nat X:::: The only 30 minute radio show, cause The Man is to cheap to hook a brother up. ::::Nat X:::: That old SNL gag. :D

That is a pretty decent schedule there. I am so glad that i am gonna get to listen to Ron and Fez once again. I think they will do great in that time slot and they should get alot of there old audience back from the 11pm timeslot.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Ron and Fez are next. I wonder if O & A will make alittle appearance for the the cool circus's new time slot.?.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
do any one know the weekend line up

From what I heard, D&M is replayed from 3 am to 6am... But I might be wrong.