Woman accused of making child eat vomit

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The list of horrible just goes on and on. Kill this horrid bitch.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
You gotta look like Sofia Vergara if you expect to get away with shit like that.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Stop going to Subway?

Buh-dum-TSSST!

Floyd1977

Not if you live on the east coast near here.
Their food is garbage compared to a real deli hoagie.
Can’t give that enough likes.

As annoyed as I often get with all the NY metro area bullshit we at least have real delis.

jnoble

Sad thing is I got a gift card for Subway as a Christmas present so I guess I may have to go there at some point so not to waste it

Floyd1977

Sad thing is I got a gift card for Subway as a Christmas present so I guess I may have to go there at some point so not to waste it
I know you like Subway (or Jersey Mike’s. Same difference, we fancy men scoff at both of them equally)

jnoble

I know you like Subway (or Jersey Mike’s. Same difference, we fancy men scoff at both of them equally)
I just ate lunch at JM's this afternoon. There's nothing wrong with their sandwiches. Unlike the dried out brown gross roast beef used at Subway sitting in a little tub all day, Mikes always has the fresh much better looking beef to carve fresh from the cooler. The tuna fish is really good too. I've never eaten there and been disappointed

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Jersey Mike's is great but dropping $15 for a combo meal sucks. Limits it to a not-very-often treat.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The caseworker noted several things about the victim’s appearance, including that she was underweight

OMG DO YOU WANT MOM FEEDING HER OR NOT?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
This Bitch deserves the death penalty. She has no redeeming qualities.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
That kid must have been a serious asshole to deserve a beat down like that.

Floyd1977

I just ate lunch at JM's this afternoon. There's nothing wrong with their sandwiches. Unlike the dried out brown gross roast beef used at Subway sitting in a little tub all day, Mikes always has the fresh much better looking beef to carve fresh from the cooler. The tuna fish is really good too. I've never eaten there and been disappointed
Maybe JMs is marginally better, or even significantly better than subway, but the difference between those two chains is irrelavent when you have access to a real deli. Sorry, but that’s a fact. It’s weird that, as far as I know, that real delis are ridiculously rare outside of the east coast (and even if you do find a real deli outside of the east coast, they tend to use shitty Dietz & Watson meat instead of Boar’s Head)

Jersey Mike's is great but dropping $15 for a combo meal sucks. Limits it to a not-very-often treat.
At my local deli I can get a beautiful, rare, packed roast beef wedge (we call it a wedge here for some reason as opposed to a Sub), a full supermarket bag of chips and a 20oz coke for like $11 bucks. I once went to JMs in a pinch and was shocked at the price for a sandwich with a minimal amount of meat, a small bag of chips and no drink. Fuck Jersey Mike’s

Last edited:

jnoble

Yeah, they are a bit pricey. I have to get the chips & drink combo.
By the way, am I the only one who gets impatient waiting behind people at the soda dispensers who seem to take too long? Take your cup, drop some ice in it, pick a soda, and fill that bitch. 20 seconds max. Don't just stand there like a dummy staring at things

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Subway is absolutely horrendous food and vomit would be a marginal improvement. Jersey Mikes is waaaaay better when you don't have many good local deli options around (WILMINGTON, NC!!!!!).

Those along the Jersey Shore may remember Poor Boys...they were the best back in the 80s/90s.

jnoble

Subway is absolutely horrendous food and vomit would be a marginal improvement. Jersey Mikes is waaaaay better when you don't have many good local deli options around (WILMINGTON, NC!!!!!).

Those along the Jersey Shore may remember Poor Boys...they were the best back in the 80s/90s.
I used to love Blimpies when I was a kid but there aren't many left around here

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I used to love Blimpies when I was a kid but there aren't many left around here
Blimpie ruled. I didn't have a very vast appetite for different foods as a kid (picky eater)...so my staple was a bologna and cheese sub with spicy mustard from Blimpie.

I then worked in a deli in Toms River, NJ for 6 years and developed a much better appreciation for various delicious cold cuts. Boars Head turkey...Thumanns ham (and bologna and liverwurst)...prosciutto...fuckin starvin now. Definitely how I gained weight through my early 20s... Also had to slice head cheese and blood and tongue loaf for the old regulars. Never bothered to try it...just gross.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
“He also said he saw Darr “put really hot sauce and horseradish sauce in [the victim’s] food.”

How about “thank you”, ya spoiled brat.

BIV

Lol, what a bunch of food snobs. It's just veggies and cold cuts.

And it's one of the few places you can get salads on the go. Just make sure you have your own dressing.

But, yeah. A "deli" here is what you find in a Safeway or QFC.

A stand alone deli around here generally means some sort of foreign food.

ysr50

Donator
There are actual delis almost everywhere, I have wonderful one less than a mile from my house. Everything is fresh, meat, bread, it's all either cut off the slicer or fresh out of the oven. They also sell prepared dishes like lasagna and other pastas or casseroles that are ready to put in the oven and then serve. But people in the northeast will never admit that any real deli exists outside of where they live. And Subway sucks, I've actually gotten sick the last two times I ate there.

BIV

Seriously, what ghetto subways are you people going too?

Subway is where whitey eats when there isn't a Quiznos or Jimmy John's.

Lol, what a bunch of food snobs. It's just veggies and cold cuts.

And it's one of the few places you can get salads on the go. Just make sure you have your own dressing.

But, yeah. A "deli" here is what you find in a Safeway or QFC.

A stand alone deli around here generally means some sort of foreign food.
There isn't a non-ethnic deli within five miles, at least, of my place.

ysr50

Donator
Seriously, what ghetto subways are you people going too?

Subway is where whitey eats when there isn't a Quiznos or Jimmy John's.

There isn't a non-ethnic deli within five miles, at least, of my place.
The deli by me is ethnic, it's italian. As far as Subway, I'm convinced it's something in their bread that disagrees with me, not sure why.

BIV

The deli by me is ethnic, it's italian
I wish. Cuban, Puerto Rican, various types of south American, Indian, Ethiopian, various Asian...nothing from white folk, swarthy or otherwise.

Not that those foods are not yummy, but you are not getting a Pastrami on dark rye.