Woman Arrested for Speaking at Arizona City Council Meeting

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I did a search, thought this would have been posted by someone else by now....

http://www.tommychongbongs.com/2011...-speaking-at-city-council-meeting-in-arizona/
WOMAN ARRESTED FOR SPEAKING AT CITY COUNCIL MEETING IN ARIZONA

So we suspicion we had the right to giveaway speech, huh? Not in Quartzsite, Arizona we don’t. Citizen Jennifer Jones, attempting to air the City Council’s unwashed laundry, got arrested for vocalization during the open assembly in Quartzsite, Arizona. Police arrested her for vocalization during the sequence of the City Council, privately Councilman Joe Winslow, even after the Mayor shielded her right to speak. Police arch Jeff Gilbert arrested Mrs Jones over Mayor Ed Foster’s objections.

Mrs Jones was sportive her right as the adult to verbalise during the City Council meeting, as well as she had the floor. Councilman Winslow close her down by flitting the suit to have her close down, which in as well as of itself is the defilement as motions can’t be upheld whilst the famous orator has the floor.

Quartzsite, AZ – The Mayor is challenged underneath the stop choosing commencement subsequent month. Accusations have been made. The city legislature is persecuting the Mayor for giving the people the voice. The Chief of Police is additionally concerned in the scandal.

Jennifer Jones is since the building during the city legislature assembly open to the public. While she is vocalization the legislature realizes she’s about to air their unwashed washing as well as fast beckons their companion to transport her off.

The Mayor stairs in as well as says Jones has been famous to verbalise as well as has not disregarded the council’s rules, though the legislature ignores him as well as has the woman private even as the Mayor continues to contest. The military officers omit the Mayor of the city as well as mislay the woman. It’s viewable who those cops work for, as well as it’s not the people.

Watch Mrs Jones quietly as well as with management try to call the City Council out upon their unwashed laundry, as well as get arrested for it:

This is still America as well as impediment adults for vocalization during the City Council assembly violates the suggestion of the Open Meeting laws, in further to be the chilling as well as inapt abuse of power. Is this what democracy looks like?
Sorry, link was posted up front for a reason. :icon_mrgr
Here's a slightly more mainstream one:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=319501

[YT]YPY3BIsVQq8[/YT]

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Another dumb cunt attention whore. Send this bitch to the gulags.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Looking at this picture makes me realize what a fool I've been. I take back everything I've said about people using extreme and non-sensical hyperbole and melodrama to make their points.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
She should sue for 200 thousand for violating her first amendment rights and the out of control police chief should be fired.along with the cops that followed unconstitutional orders.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Can you do us all a favor and translate that posting from the Tommy Chong Bongs website? :action-sm
I'll make it short and pithy.

In the small town of Quartzide, Ariz., a woman speaking to the town council was forcibly removed from the microphone and arrested -- despite the mayor telling the cops they were out of order for interfering with her. Video of the treatment of Jennifer "Jade" Jones has gone viral. "I've never seen in my entire life such a group of people with such contempt for the law," Jones said.
Even the mayor said she was doing nothing wrong but the cops don't care, they didn't like what she was saying so they kidnap her and throw her in the car. They didn't tell her she was under arrest or read her rights, it was just a kidnapping because they didn't like what she was saying.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Looking at this picture makes me realize what a fool I've been. I take back everything I've said about people using extreme and non-sensical hyperbole and melodrama to make their points.
Sounds like SOMEONE's trying to celeverly say I am making irrational arguments.

Way to dance around with words. You're a real wordsmith.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
[video=youtube;U9S0YeJTz5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9S0YeJTz5c&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

The Godfather

May 9, 2007
To Kirk Strong:

Coast to Coast AM is such more gooder than Alex Jones

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Another dumb cunt attention whore. Send this bitch to the gulags.
Were you born this dumb or did it take a lot of work? The only reason she got attention is because of what the cops did so if anyone is the attention whore its the police. If they just let her speak no one would have ever heard about this.

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
she shoulda known better than to pipe up like that. bad things happen when they get lippy

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
To Kirk Strong:

Coast to Coast AM is such more gooder than Alex Jones
I listened when I was a young teen and Art Bell was hosting. It was entertainment stuff with the aliens and ghosts and big foot. Alex Jones is real stuff.

The Godfather

May 9, 2007
I listened when I was a young teen and Art Bell was hosting. It was entertainment stuff with the aliens and ghosts and big foot. Alex Jones is real stuff.
if you can wade through the bullshit on Coast 2 Coast, there's some good gems here and there

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Holy shit. This sums up every retarded thing you have ever said on this board. [southern accent] Alex Jones is real stuff[/southern accent] You really are a boob.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
if you can wade through the bullshit on Coast 2 Coast, there's some good gems here and there
Yeah,like the time someone called in as Gordon Freemon from half life.
[video=youtube;biqnL84l85s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biqnL84l85s[/video]

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I have been through Quartzite many times and it is nothing but trailers trailer parks and swap meets

it is only really a town in the winter when the snowbirds arrive

in the summer when the temp is like 120, no one is there

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
[video=youtube;U9S0YeJTz5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9S0YeJTz5c&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Do you really believe half the shit that you post on here? Seriously?? No one views Infowars or Prison Planet or Alex Jones as a LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCE. Are you fucking brain washed or just brain dead? You truly are no different than the motherfuckers that fell for the Doomsday Scam.

If you haven't done so already, please start taking your fucking medication.