Woman Disrupts School Assembly By Stripping, Cops Sa

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Aydrea "Hmmm Hmmm I Look Good And Shit "Meaders

ALBANY, N.Y. -- Police say a mother who got on stage and started to strip during an upstate New York school assembly is facing child endangerment and lewdness charges.

Albany police say 24-year-old Meaders was arrested at North Albany Academy on Friday morning.

They say school staff told them the assembly was halted and the cafeteria cleared after Meaders began dancing onstage and took off some of her clothes.

She's charged with seven counts of endangering the welfare of a child and one count of public lewdness.

An Albany City Court clerk says Meaders was arraigned Friday afternoon and ordered held on $3,000 bail. She doesn't have a lawyer yet.

The North Albany Academy is a prekindergarten through eighth grade school in the Albany district.
Link

Enjoy her FB... https://www.facebook.com/Fairy.Muahla

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Would not fuck. Oy.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Oh not saying this is her... but with a user name like Fairy Muahla... prob is her....

Being Blacker than Black

Just to start off i want to say i love being black. I may not have always loved being darker than most of my fellow black brothers and sisters but i am a proud black woman. I thought after years off torment and not understanding myself and where my place was in life i finally reached a place in my life where i was o.k with myself until that horrible day. That horrible day when my five year old walked up to me after school and said" mommy i dont like being brown" i sat with my son for 2 hours talking to him about all the reasons why being dark is beautiful and sharing my experiences with him. I felt like it came so early, i was expecting it because most darkskin people deal with selfhate issues but not a five year old. I wondered and blamed myself for why he felt this way until i realized that i can change myself but i cant control how other people raise their children. My son told me how kids arent his friend because of his complexion and i understood immediately. I told my son the same thing my mother told me but an updated version lol. "Kids are cruel and you need to understand that even some adults are cruel, we cant worry about what people are thinking about us and only what we think about ourselves, and you know you was born with swaaggg so you will be just fine lol". i know it will be hard but i can feel that something special is in my son just by how he is and ill always be there with understanding and sharing with him my experiences to help him avoid some of the mistakes i made myself in life.

Posted by fairy muahla at 1:30 PM
Ron: Earl, you're gonna bust on someone for being blacker than you?
Earl: No!
Ron: You're so black you can bend time, that's how black you are!

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
normally, i'd say how is a nude body endangering a child, but her body must look like a lumpy sack of mashed potatoes and may turn boys off from women forever.
Hear that, AtlantaHardcore ? She's makin more of your kind as we speak! We'll get those numbers up, just wait and see!

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
normally, i'd say how is a nude body endangering a child, but her body must look like a lumpy sack of mashed potatoes and may turn boys off from women forever.
Apparently it didn't endanger many, out of a whole assembly they only got her for seven counts of endangerment.
Guess all the others were fine with it.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
24. If she's a mom of a kid there, how old was she when the kid was born?

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
That would have been a felony, in N. Carolina
For this bitch specifically, it should be a felony punishable by death the world over.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
that picture!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
When I clicked on the thumbnail of her picture in the original post, Tapatalk decided me to show me the picture of Tiny Lister instead. I genuinely fucking laughed out loud.