Woman files lawsuit because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
March 14, 2008
Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept

A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.
The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.
Airline officials did not return calls seeking comment. In a statement to a Houston television station last year, a spokesman said the company regretted the incident, but the flight crew took appropriate action.
The woman and her lawyer could not be reached for comment. The Star-Telegram does not identify victims of sexual crimes.
Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on decent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.
The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,” the suit states.
The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states.
When the plane landed, employee called airport police and the man was arrested.
The suit alleges that the during the investigation, American Airlines employees told police they witnessed the man move from his assigned seat into the row where the woman was sleeping.
The woman is seeking punitive damages and a jury trial.

-- Melissa Vargas

http://startelegram.typepad.com/sky_talk/2008/03/woman-files-law.html

Nice range.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Pictures of the jizz stained woman please.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
I thought lil Yimmy only flew Continental?

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair
How was this accomplished,was a microscope used or was it a taste test.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Jul 27, 2006
Philly
This thread is useless without pictures

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.
That's bullshit. She needs to be suing the jerkoff not the airline.
Since the airline will cough up the dough quicker than the pud pounder,
they get blamed for him changing a seat? WTF, that happens all the time.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
hahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
I hate the fact that our society is so damn litigious, but this one may be legit.

True, people move seats all the time and you can’t blame an airline for that. The question is whether what happened after that falls within the scope of expected protection the attendants should have been able to provide?

It the idiot moved seats and then suddenly punched her, then there really isn’t anything the attendants could have realistically done in that moment to stop the assault from occurring. But this guy had time to masturbate, put the semen in her hair, recover, and then start maturating again. I would have to think that that does in fact fall within the expected range of protection an airline should be able to provide its passengers.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
The offending passenger was quoted as saying "I can smell your cunt!" as he was being hauled-away by the authorities.:icon_lol:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Unless the staff was walking up & down the aisles constantly, how would they have seen the guy doing what he was doing? Moreover, how is it that the people in the seats around him didn't see what he was doing and get someone's attention? You mean to tell me that nobody saw the guy's dick in his hand?

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
She should take it as a compliment.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Here's a little super hold gel, whore. No disrespect.

I wonder just how hot that chick is.