Woman finds out her late husband was her father

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
A woman has spoken of the horror she felt on discovering her late husband was in fact her father. Valerie Spruill, 60, from Doylestown, Ohio, only made the horrifying discovery through a DNA test after her husband Percy had died.

Spruill, who has three children and eight grandchildren, is now telling her story in an attempt to find her other siblings from her father.

'It needs to be told, because children need to know where they come from,' she told the Akron Beacon Journal. 'And I know it hurts, because I have been devastated by this.'

The confusion began because she was looked after by her grandparents from 3-months-old.
Her mother Christine was one the 'night ladies' - as she called them - who testified in the 1980 trial of Summit County Probate Judge James Barbuto, who was eventually convicted of sex charges.

Valerie's mother and father got together when he was just 15 and the number of children they had is unclear, but she is aware of six brothers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sband-FATHER-d-died.html?ICO=most_read_module

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Woman finds out her late husband was her father
Well, I bet they had quite the fight when he eventually got home.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Daily Mail. I call shenanigans.

Ruining-the-fun-guy.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Pretty high to the first branch on one side of that family tree.