Woman Guilty Of Getting Husband To Shoot Neighbor For 'Telepathically R8ping' Her

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Melony Selleneit and Michael Selleneit | Davis County Sheriff's Office

A woman admitted she convinced her husband to attack her neighbor who she said "telepathically raped" her.

Meloney Selleneit, 55, of Centerville, Utah, pleaded guilty but mentally ill last week to charges of attempted criminal solicitation and possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person, according to the Standard-Examiner.

The Salt Lake City Tribune reports on what happened:

Michael Selleneit pleaded guilty to illegally purchasing the weapon that her husband used to shoot [Tony] Pierce on Nov. 10, 2011. Pierce was working in the yard outside his home at 55 N. 400 West when Michael Selleneit shot him once in the back.

Court documents obtained by both papers show that Meloney Selleneit convinced her husband that Pierce had 'telepathically raped' her on several occasions.

"She told Mr. Selleneit to 'go ahead' and shoot Mr. Pierce," according to Meloney Selleneit's arrest warrant, obtained by KSL. "Defendant also admitted that immediately before the shooting, as Mr. Selleneit stood at the door of his trailer preparing to shoot Mr. Pierce, defendant told Mr. Selleneit to 'go for it.'"

The victim's injuries were not life-threatening.

Meloney Selleneit will be sentenced next month.
Link

Aug 13, 2013
If it wasn't for telepathic ****, she'd never get laid.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 13, 2013
Well she's fat and doesn't seem to have any teeth... so she prob gives good hummers at least...

Watch out for that wayward snaggle tooth. They always have a wayward snaggle tooth.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I've been through a telepathic raping. Or at least, a belief that that's what was happening. Bad weed + bad acid. Let me tell you, it aint fun. It lasted 8 hours and was easily the worst thing that ever happened to me. This probably belongs in bizarro...

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
I've been through a telepathic raping. Or at least, a belief that that's what was happening. Let me tell you, it aint fun. It lasted several weeks and was easily the worst thing that ever happened to me. It was what happened every time I posted in the George Zimmerman Trial thread. I should probably go drink more and then kill myself.

Fixed for accuracy.:action-sm

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Like pushing rope. Given the source, I don't blame you.
Well it is Utah... and not like they are sexually repressed or anything... note that state is on my short list of states not to visit.'

Side note... drove in to MA to do a bunch of stuff at the mother in laws... holy crap... that state really stinks... did pick up some cheap booze in NH on the way back at least:)

Chin nuts

Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.
Mar 17, 2006
Island Park, NY
They have to be the ugliest couple on the planet. Hopefully the guilty telepathic put it in her shitter then lit her on fire. Telepathically speaking of course.