Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
http://www.emsresponder.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=7176

Kansas Woman Rescued after Spending 2 Years on Toilet
By ROXANA HEGEMAN
Associated Press Writer

WICHITA, Kansas --

Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The house had another bathroom he could use.

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles (240 kilometers) southeast of their home in Ness City. She was listed in fair condition. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz of Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press.
Like the woman who grew into her couch cushions, this woman's ass grew into the toilet seat.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
So is this lady also half a ton, or did she just not feel like getting off the toilet? I hope it was one of those padded seats, at least for her sake.

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
BX
Pretty interesting... the human body never ceases to amaze

Before her bypass surgery, my g/f's aunt was heading to this territory... Hugging her and touching her skin was like being enveloped by a blob of chicken skin and fat

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
There was a bomb in the toilet but she didn't want to be a bother and alert people.

[yt]rB7fFitzizc[/yt]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
"all women are bat shit insane" the great ron bennington

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
"all women are bat shit insane" the great ron bennington
Not to doubt Bennington's wisdom, but don't judge all women by one dope in Kansas.

What's wrong with her boyfriend? How many guys would put up with a girlfriend who does nothing but sit on the toilet all day? He has to bring her food and anything else she wants, and what does he get in return? Maybe some bathroom hummers? If she's been on sitting on that toilet for two years you know they haven't f**ked in at least two years. Why would a guy put up with that?
I could understand if it was a family member enabling her, but a boyfriend? Why didn't he leave her batshit-insane-toilet-hickey-ass?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Not to doubt Bennington's wisdom, but don't judge all women by one dope in Kansas.

What's wrong with her boyfriend? How many guys would put up with a girlfriend who does nothing but sit on the toilet all day? He has to bring her food and anything else she wants, and what does he get in return? Maybe some bathroom hummers? If she's been on sitting on that toilet for two years you know they haven't f**ked in at least two years. Why would a guy put up with that?
I could understand if it was a family member enabling her, but a boyfriend? Why didn't he leave her batshit-insane-toilet-hickey-ass?
But imagine all the blumpkins he got!!!!

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
BX
Wait... how could she ever wipe? 2 years of crusty shit built up...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
her ass grew around the toilet seat like a tree trunk around a nail??? ewwwwww

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Think it sounded like a fruit rollup when they pulled the seat off the skin, or was it all hardened around it like a callous????

Nov 29, 2006
FL
The next time my old lady bitches that I've been in the shitter too long, I'm slipping a copy of this article under the door to her.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I'm having a seriously hard time wrapping my brain around how this can happen. If you're not taking drastic measures to get her out of the bathroom after an hour or so, you're as stupid as she is.

2 years? Where the fuck was her family? (is she has one) Was the dude fucking other chicks? I mean, two Christmases, birthdays, ... un fucking believable.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
The fact that she had a "boyfriend" just freaking blows my mind!

WTF!

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Woman Sat on Toilet Seat for Two Years

I hope O&A discuss this at some point on on Thursday or Friday

Sheriff: Woman Sat on Toilet for 2 Years

The Associated Press

WICHITA, Kan. - Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years , so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the boyfriend finally called police.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was reported in fair condition at a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
I didn't even think to do a search for this to see if someone else posted it

A big Homer BOOOOO to me

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I didn't even think to do a search for this to see if someone else posted it

A big Homer BOOOOO to me
S'ok little lady.

If Sinn Fein didn't have threads to merge and yell about Ron Paulbots, Wackbag just wouldn't be Wackbag. :action-sm:action-sm

Mod edit: Split off responsive posts so Voss's Tumor can have yet another Ron Paul thread.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
She was just being lazy ... it took too much effort to walk to the shitter, so she just decided to eat, drink & sleep there to avoid having to move.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
She was just being lazy ... it took too much effort to walk to the shitter, so she just decided to eat, drink & sleep there to avoid having to move.
It all ends up in the same place in the end any way! Am I right or am I right? Gimme those ribs you!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i wonder if her hemorrhoids were dangling in the water