Woman Squats Baby Into McDonalds Toilet

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Metro News:
>>Missouri Infant Born In McDonald's Toilet

(Kansas City, MO) -- A McDonald's in Kansas City, Missouri was turned into a makeshift birthing ward when an employee who went to relive herself accidentally gave birth. Paramedics responding to a call that an employee was in labor, found the 20-year-old woman sitting on the toilet, and a newborn face down in the water. The baby had no pulse and was not breathing but paramedics were able to revive him. The mother told authorities she didn't realize she was pregnant, or that she had actually given birth. The baby is recovering in an area hospital.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
A McDonald's in Kansas City, Missouri was turned into a makeshift birthing ward when an employee who went to relive herself accidentally gave birth.
That employee is soooooo spiritual. She's so connected with her mind, body, and emotions maaaaaaaaan! Who the fuck proofreads this shit?

Aug 11, 2005
I think the baby jumped out to drown than to stay in a fat girls cunt

Aug 11, 2005
It's amazing at the stupid things we call 'news' on this planet.
there is no news, it's all been done before.
Just have fun shootin stuff , blowin stuff up and fishin' .... thats the life

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
The only news I need has to do with my/other peoples lives. If we are in danger then fucking tell us what's going on. If the sun is about to supernova, id like to know. If a cunt spits out a cunt, I don't care. But I guess I also like news about tech stuff or a cure for cancer, that kind of shit would be news. I just really hate the news. They fail at life and think they are making a difference in the world. Well they are not. Just a bunch of cunts with agendas. [looks at clock, thinks about bed]

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
If it said this was her 9th child.... hispanic. But, spics don't work at McDonalds.

Judging by the location, I'd say white. But, whites know when their pregnant. BUT! Whites have jobs. This person had a job.

Yet... negroes love to not work. This means frequent breaks. Bathroom break in this case.

Fuck it... I have to say black. Just because this baby obviously couldn't swim.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
But, spics don't work at McDonalds.
Must be nice out there in Cali. Over here in Connecticut, you need a translator to order at McDonalds. I honestly don't think I have EVER seen a white person behind the counter at a McDonalds. Always spic or nig.

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
You know who does shit like this?!?! And no, not just N's.

Self centered CUNTS who care for NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES!

Cunts who don't appreciate anything people ever do for them!

Cunts who would risk not on their own pathetic life, but the life of their baby by CLAIMING they had no idea they were pregnant!

This hits too fucking close to home, and I have no tolerance for inconsiderate selfish pieces of trash who WILL NEVER FUCKING change because they will always have some poor fucking excuse that some naive fuck will buy into.

You know what would make this worse? If she knew she was pregnant, hid it from everyone, went full fucking term without seeking prenatal care once for a baby she planned on keeping, risking lives and sending her family into turmoil AND EXPECTING, YES EXPECTING, everyone to drop ever thing to baby her YET AGAIN, and popping the baby out into a toilet.

FUCKING TWATS.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
If it said this was her 9th child.... hispanic. But, spics don't work at McDonalds.

Are you serious? They absolutely do work at McDonalds. The one in my hometown was all hispanic.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Here is a pic of the mess left behind.

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
You CAN'T be pregnant and not know about it unless you're fucking 400lbs.

What a dumb cunt. She has to be mentally retarded, or black.:action-sm

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
What a dumb cunt. She has to be mentally retarded, or black.:action-sm
Redundant.
;) :action-sm

You gotta be shitting me. I find it hard to believe that's the case in Berkeley, CA.

If it is, just come to the D.C. area. Hispanics working EVERYWHERE in fast food. I remember this one KFC that I used to occasionally go to down the street from my law school. It was a blessing when they hired a new manager for the store - a black guy. Because he actually understood English to get your fucking order right.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You know who does shit like this?!?! And no, not just N's.

Self centered CUNTS who care for NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES!

Cunts who don't appreciate anything people ever do for them!

Cunts who would risk not on their own pathetic life, but the life of their baby by CLAIMING they had no idea they were pregnant!

This hits too fucking close to home, and I have no tolerance for inconsiderate selfish pieces of trash who WILL NEVER FUCKING change because they will always have some poor fucking excuse that some naive fuck will buy into.

You know what would make this worse? If she knew she was pregnant, hid it from everyone, went full fucking term without seeking prenatal care once for a baby she planned on keeping, risking lives and sending her family into turmoil AND EXPECTING, YES EXPECTING, everyone to drop ever thing to baby her YET AGAIN, and popping the baby out into a toilet.

FUCKING TWATS.
Next time, tell us how you really feel.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
With a mom like that I'm sure the kid will grow up to be someone very important to society. Might have been better for everyone involved if it hadn't been revived.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
When I was an emt...we would have calls like this about once a month in Asbury Park...we called them swimmers...not News Worthy

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
The only news I need has to do with my/other peoples lives. If we are in danger then fucking tell us what's going on. If the sun is about to supernova, id like to know. If a cunt spits out a cunt, I don't care. But I guess I also like news about tech stuff or a cure for cancer, that kind of shit would be news. I just really hate the news. They fail at life and think they are making a difference in the world. Well they are not. Just a bunch of cunts with agendas. [looks at clock, thinks about bed]
But...we need stories like this so we can make fun of the mud people.