Woman trying to repair rear end problem with Fix-A-Flat leads to muffed tranny job

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Butt injection with 'Fix a Flat' leads to arrest

Transgender woman charged with posing as doctor in Miami area

By Brian Hamacher
NBCMIAMI.com
updated 11/18/2011 5:36:06 PM ET

A Miami Gardens transgender woman is facing charges of practicing medicine without a license after police say she injected a patient's rear with everything but the kitchen sink in an illegal cosmetic surgery procedure.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was arrested Friday after an investigation by Miami Gardens Police and the Florida Department of Health.

According to police, the victim saw Morris in May and was injected in her buttocks with a substance consisting of cement, "Fix a Flat," mineral oil and super glue.

The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said. The victim was later hospitalized with a serious medical condition as a result of the injections.

Morris, who police say is a man but appears to look like a woman and sports an apparently enhanced rear herself in arrest photos, was being held on $7,500 bond. it was unknown whether she has an attorney.

Police believe there may be other victims of Morris who may be afraid to come forward. They said the victims haven't done anything illegal and shouldn't be afraid to come forward.

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami Gardens Police at 305-474-1420.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508/ns/local_news-miami_fl/#.TslOU7L0199
Mugshot of the injector, not the injectee...

Doctor, heal thyself!

Oneal Morris, accused of practicing medicine without a license.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

Is there nothing tranny's will stick in, or up, their ass?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Fake doc gets prison for deadly butt injections

Oneal "Baby Got Back" Ron Morris appears in court for a bond hearing in 2015.

A woman dubbed the “Toxic Tush” doctor will spend a decade behind bars for using Super Glue and Fix-a-Flat tire sealant to enlarge women’s behinds and causing one patient to die.

Oneal Ron Morris, 36, who is transgender, was sentenced to 10 years Monday in Florida’s Broward County court after pleading guilty to manslaughter and injecting several women with the toxic mixture, according to CBS Miami.

Shatarka Nuby, 31, died after receiving as many as 10 injections from Morris between 2007 and 2010. She paid Morris as much as $2,000 for the deadly procedures, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

“There’s no closure. Putting [Morris] in jail won’t bring her back,” said Nuby’s aunt Juanita in court.

Morris, who is not a licensed doctor, combined silicone, mineral oil, Fix-a-Flat tire sealant, cement and Super Glue to give women shapelier backsides.

She previously served a year in prison on related charges.

Several of her patients were in court for her latest sentencing, saying they became sick after receiving the bogus injections, which they believed were actually medical-grade silicone.

“You gave us your word that the products you was using was A-1 products. And come to find out they were not,” said victim Kisha Jones. “Maybe in the beginning, but greed really took over, because you was pocketing the money from every victim.”
Link

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Jesus, they'd have been better off injecting bathroom silicone caulk into their asses.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I like how these people have nothing better to do with their time and money than waste it on something stupid like "I need a bigger ass, yo" surgery. How narcisstic can you get? Funny thing is most of these women I and a ton of other guys would still would have ZERO attraction to either way

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I like how these people have nothing better to do with their time and money than waste it on something stupid like "I need a bigger ass, yo" surgery. How narcisstic can you get? Funny thing is most of these women I and a ton of other guys would still would have ZERO attraction to either way
100% right. Even with their gigantic asses (and maybe because of them) I find them utterly unfuckable. They have to know that they look like fucking clowns with those ridiculous pumped up asses, no?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I’m all for this type of behavior.

Dar-Win

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
All these racists saying they wouldn't fuck her because of her big fake ass