Woman's body lay undiscovered at bottom of public pool for two days

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
First picture of woman whose body lay undiscovered at bottom of public pool for two days

A drowned woman's body lay at the bottom of a public pool for two days while people swam in the water.
Marie Joseph, 36, drowned in the Fall River, Massachusetts pool on Sunday, but her body was not discovered until Tuesday evening when youngsters jumped the fence to take an illicit evening swim.

Incredibly, a 9-year-old boy who was with Mrs Joseph on Sunday went to tell a life guard she had fallen into the pool - but was reportedly ignored.

Speaking to NBC 10 friends of Joseph said they did not understand how the body remained in the bottom of Veteran's Memorial Pool at Lafayette Park for two days unnoticed.

One woman said: 'People were swimming there with a body in there. They didn't find the body until [Tuesday night].

Another friend added: 'She can't swim. She told me this like two weeks ago. She can't swim.'

Despite being missing for two days, Friends of Mrs Joseph did not report her disappearance to the authorities.

According to the friends, they left Mrs Joseph on Sunday to watch the 9-year-old boy while he played on the slide.

Police said the woman somehow fell down the slide, landing on top of the boy shortly after he entered the water.

Tragic: Mrs Joseph lay at the bottom of the pool for two days before being discovered by swimmers

Lockout: The shocking revelations have led authorities to close all 30 state-run deep water public swimming pools in Massachusetts

Police Chief Daniel Racine said: 'The boy stated that once he was in the water after coming down the slide, Marie unexpectedly slid down the slide landing on top of him.

'He further stated that she went under the water and did not surface.'

Mrs Joseph's friends added that the boy went to a lifeguard for help, but was ignored.

The shocking revelations have led authorities to close all 30 state-run deep water public swimming pools in Massachusetts.

The Department of Conservation and Recreation says the move will enable officials to review safety and operational procedures.

The agency also suspended all workers at the pool.

'There are interviews going on right now.

'Exactly who that boy spoke to, and what that person did, and what happened next.'

Link

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Another friend added: 'She can't swim. She told me this like two weeks ago. She can't swim. But she said she can hold her breath like a muthafucker.'
fixed

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Lifeguard was probably trying to get some pussy and the kid was cockblocking him with his cries for help.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Lifeguard was probably trying to get some pussy and the kid was cockblocking him with his cries for help.
Oh that Jasyn.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I once drove by a pool in what must have been a young person neighborhood. I never saw so many young people in such a small space before.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
You know... I knew this woman and her family and you people
should shut up. This thread should be taken down. You people
are heartless.

Besides, she didn't die, she was just converted into an anchor.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
I once drove by a pool in what must have been a young person neighborhood. I never saw so many young people in such a small space before.

And now that they closed 30 pools up there
What do you think those young persons will do instead ?
Should be some Fun Times ahead for Mass.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
are heartless.

It would have been better if you waited 10 months or so before showing up.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
She was found by some youths that had jumped the fence Tuesday night. What are the odds she went with them?

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
are heartless.

LMMFAO! Fuck you AND your Lacy Peterson wannabe friend!

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
are heartless.

:clap:

I smell new CE bit.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Live pics of the drowning were just discovered:

Here she is colliding with the boy.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Come on guys, this woman had a family and friends, and probably a handful of children, out of wedlock from multiple fathers.

Fuckin racists.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Come on guys, this woman had a family and friends, and probably a handful of children, out of wedlock from multiple fathers.

Fuckin racists.
She was missing for 2 days because she didn't have a workplace to be to, and the mailman won't be delivering the welfare check til Friday.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
She went to the top of a slide, at a pool. What the fuck did she think was going to happen?

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Obviously this hizoe didn't read the sign
"Welcome to our _ool please keep the negroes out of it"