Women driving men around, what the fuck?

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
What the fuck is with women driving men around? I have seen it more lately and it's stupid. It looks really gay if a woman drives a man on a date, etc.

My wife has driven me 4 times. Once to pick me up from the mechanic near the house, once to the ER, and twice I had surgery.

And if it's in a truck, even worse. Man up and drive the woman around!

Besides, men are better drivers.

angrymissy

Oct 4, 2004
And to think, today I left the house without my Burka on! Shit, I'm going to start riding in the trunk, I don't deserve a spot in the passenger seat.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
And to think, today I left the house without my Burka on! Shit, I'm going to start riding in the trunk, I don't deserve a spot in the passenger seat.
You need to be in the passenger seat to better service your man.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Odds are, the guy got his license suspended.
DING DING DING DING:action-sm Im one of those millions that has had his liscence taken away. The "melony's law," has absolutely EVERYTHING to do with what you are seeing= women driving men around.

That being said= my girlfriend of 7months has been driving me everywhere.....I feel like a pampered fancy man, I am loving it:icon_mrgr

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
what the fuck does it matter? My chick drives alot so whats the big deal? usually its because i don't let her smoke in my car and i don't like driving her car but what's it matter?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I don't mind having women drive me. But then I also get women to pay for the drinks on a first date. It's the naughts, not the fifties.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
After he almost had 3 accidents in the span of 20 minutes, I refuse to let my step dad drive me anywhere. When I go out with him & my mom, she HAS to drive or I don't go.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
I just think it's emasculating. It's a fact that women are worse drivers than men. Cunts in minivans with cell phones in their ears not paying attention to anything....

That's why they don't hire a lot of women to drive taxies.

The above is true because it's Fun Fact Tues.

The next thing you know they will want to vote.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I just think it's emasculating. It's a fact that women are worse drivers than men. Cunts in minivans with cell phones in their ears not paying attention to anything....

That's why they don't hire a lot of women to drive taxies.

The above is true because it's Fun Fact Tues.

The next thing you know they will want to vote.

I agree with it being emasculating.

Women don't drive taxis because they can't piss in a bottle between fares. They have to actively search for a decent restroom.

Those are my fun facts. :)

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
If im in a car with a woman, im driving. Period. She needs her hands and mouth to be free so she can molest me.

VersionX

Jul 18, 2004
I normally drive my chick around, but if I don't feel like it, I won't. Let her use up her gas so I won't have to use mine. What's emasculating about a woman driving? I do less work and get to relax while responsibility falls on her. It's win-win!

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I normally drive my chick around, but if I don't feel like it, I won't. Let her use up her gas so I won't have to use mine. What's emasculating about a woman driving? I do less work and get to relax while responsibility falls on her. It's win-win!
X2

My chick drives about 40% of the time I'd say. I mean, we both have nice cars so it doesn't really matter on that end, it's just a who parked closer/who feels like driving thing.

Until it's time to come home, then it's like 99% me, 1% her... Martinis are strong and she's tiny.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
The only time my wife drives me is when I am too drunk, hungover, or sick to drive.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
PFFFFT i let my old lady drive all the time, i hate driveing, i hate other drivers, now i do drive most of the time but i have no problem at all letting her drive, she's a decent driver

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i absolutely HATE riding in the car with people. i just can't do it. the only time i would like to be driven is when i'm drunk. that's about it. women may be shitty drivers but i'm not. it's something about having to be in control...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I honestly am not really comfortable with someone else driving, no matter who it is. I drive alot for work, not as much now, but before I was averaging like 60-100K miles a year of work-related driving. Sometimes, I just don't feel like driving and my wife will drive and it really doesn't bother me, I just feel a lil' something in the pit of my stomach because I'm not in control I guess.

al885

May 1, 2003
i get lazy and love to be driven around. why waste my gas?

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I can be a bit of a control freak.. I like to drive. When girlfriends drove I really didn't mind in this sense..

I did feel like a loser while I didn't have a license though

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I really don't give a shit one way or another. If the woman wants to drive, let her. I really think I'm going to have a stroke with all these asshats driving these days, so I'm able to relax a bit more. I do like to drive but my dick isn't going to fall off because a woman is driving.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I'd also prefer to drive myself. But my wife hates driving so it works out. I don't mind when she does though, it's kind of nice sometimes to just sit and chill.