OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Women...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Saikotic, Apr 27, 2012.

1. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

and a slab of pork belly

2. Saikotic

Saikotic Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
    Donator

more antifa than women....

3. Saikotic

Donator

I wish she'd convert to Islam

4. NotSoFast

NotSoFast Registered User

They don't like pork.

Evil Star, Joker1919 and Saikotic like this.
  5. Chip Spackler

Chip Spackler Patron Saint of Autists
    Donator

She could convert if only she was halal.

Saikotic likes this.
  6. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

and not a pig

Saikotic likes this.
  7. Saikotic

Donator

This is a tranny... and then what a tranny thinks it looks like\

[​IMG]

This one works with Anita Sarkeesian

8. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

The cartoon avatars of trannies and fat women are always hilarious.

Trannies always forget to draw the adam's apple, and every single "fat acceptance" fatty pig carves 50 pounds off themselves in their cartoon likeness. If only it were that easy to carve the blubber off their bloated selves, fat wouldn't be so beautiful anymore.

#26783 Creasy Bear, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Saikotic likes this.
  9. Saikotic

Donator

10. jnoble

jnoble Registered User

There's an app on FB that lets users cartoon themselves and the few women I know who used it (one has it as her profile picture) must be blind if they think the result even comes close to what they really look like. Yeah sure sweety, maybe if you were 20 years younger and 50 pounds lighter....

Saikotic likes this.
  11. Saikotic

Donator

This story came out a few years ago involving my rinky dink hometown in Ohio. A lesbian couple had a mixed-race kid and claimed that the town was racist and had to travel out of their way to get their daughter's haircut. They had a couple of other things to whine about the town too. I remember this story because having grown up there, I knew they were full of shit.

Well, turns out they're cunts. Shocker. At one point they whined about how racist the town was. Turns out they're the racists (kinda).

Racist Lesbian Made Insulting Statements About Her Mixed Race Baby After She Was Accidentally Inseminated With The Sperm Of A Black Man

Racist lesbian, Jennifer Cramblett, recently lost a case against the Midwest Sperm Bank, located in Illinois. Cramblett, 36, who lives with her lesbian girlfriend, Amanda Zinkon, 30, wanted a blonde hair, blue eyed white child. However, due to Cramblett's handwriting, the sperm bank misread what she wrote for the donor number and sent her the sperm of a black man.

Cramblett wrote her selection on the paper as sperm donor "330" but was sent the semen of sperm donor "380" because the manner in which she wrote the number "3" looked like an "8." Cramblett was artificially inseminated at a clinic, unknown to her, with a black man's sperm. She was angry when she gave birth to a mixed race child, who is now 3-years of age.

Cramblett's words in her lawsuit are very insulting to black people. Cramblett stated, "Getting a young daughter’s hair cut is not particularly stressful for most mothers, but to Jennifer it is not a routine matter, because Payton has hair typical of an African American girl. To get a decent cut, Jennifer must travel to a black neighborhood, where she is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome."

Goodness, it's just hair, not plutonium. Calm down! What she needs to be worried about is that bad highlighting job she is sporting that looks like her 3-year-old did it in her spare time. You are no Jennifer Aniston, my dear (Aniston's highlights and lowlights are fabulous).

[​IMG]

The ignorant lawsuit further states, "Jennifer was crying, confused and upset. All of the thought, care and planning that she and Amanda had undertaken to control their baby’s parentage had been rendered meaningless. In an instant...Jennifer’s excitement and anticipation of her pregnancy was replaced with anger, disappointment and fear."

The mere fact Cramblett sued for "wrongful birth" a legal term used in cases where medical personnel were negligent and it led to a child being born with a preventable disability, says she is of the view being black is a disability (there's nothing wrong with being black, disabled and or both).

Cramblett rudely snapped at the sperm bank's attorney in court stating when asked if she had wanted the sperm of an African-American male, "No, why would I request that. My partner and I are Caucasian." Cramblett acts like being black is an unbearable disease, when many white people have given birth to black children all over the world and adopted the same.

Cramblett also stated in the lawsuit that she lives in a "white" town (Uniontown, Ohio) and her mixed raced daughter will be "shunned." Here's a revolutionary idea for you, move! Just pack up your bad hair highlighting home kit and move to a more racially diverse city. Furthermore, as many online keep pointing out, which all white town in America that is as intolerant as you've described, will accept two lesbians. You may as well be black.

Payton is a beautiful little girl. You should be happy you have a child and one who is healthy. I've seen people struggle to raise children due to their offspring being physically unwell and then passing away. I've also seen people heartbroken at their children being born with disabilities, but they love and care for them just the same. Some people care too much about looks and vanity, rather than human decency and love.

12. Saikotic

Donator

Here's a woman so far up her own ass about feminism that she can't trust her own sons BECAUSE THEY'RE MALE

I’m Done Pretending Men Are Safe (Even My Sons)
    By Jody Allard
    July 6, 2017

If the feminist men—the men who proudly declare their progressive politics and their fight for quality—aren’t safe, then what man is? No man, I fear.

I have two sons. They are strong and compassionate—the kind of boys other parents are glad to meet when their daughters bring them home for dinner. They are good boys, in the ways good boys are, but they are not safe boys. I’m starting to believe there’s no such thing.

I wrote an essay in The Washington Post last year, during the height of the Brock Turner case, about my sons and **** culture. I didn’t think it would be controversial when I wrote it; I was sure most parents grappled with raising sons in the midst of **** culture. The struggle I wrote about was universal, I thought, but I was wrong. My essay went semi-viral, and for the first time my sons encountered my words about them on their friends’ phones, their teachers’ computers, and even overheard them discussed by strangers on a crowded metro bus. It was one thing to agree to be written about in relative obscurity, and quite another thing to have my words intrude on their daily lives.

One of my sons was hurt by my words, although he’s never told me so. He doesn’t understand why I lumped him and his brother together in my essay. He sees himself as the “good” one, the one who is sensitive and thoughtful, and who listens instead of reacts. He doesn’t understand that even quiet misogyny is misogyny, and that not all sexists sound like Twitter trolls. He is angry at me now, although he won’t admit that either, and his anger led him to conservative websites and YouTube channels; places where he can surround himself with righteous indignation against feminists, and tell himself it’s ungrateful women like me who are the problem. This cunt watches their ever fucking move.

I teeter frequently between supporting my son and educating him. "Co-RRECT-ing him" Is it my job as his mother to ensure he feels safe emotionally, no matter what violence he spews? Is it my job as his mother to steer and educate, no matter how much that education challenges his view of himself? I think it’s both, but the balance between the two has proven impossible to pinpoint. When I hear his voice become defensive, I back off but question whether I’m doing him any favors by allowing his perception of himself to go unchallenged. HER OWN SON. When I confront him with his own sexism, I question whether I’m pushing too hard and leaving him without an emotional safe space in his home.

As a single mother, Shocker. I sometimes wonder whether the real problem is that my sons have no role models for the type of men I hope they become. But when I look around at the men I know, I’m not sure a male partner would fill that hole. Where are these men who are enlightened but not arrogant? Who are feminists without self-congratulation? If my sons need role models, they may have to become their own.

I joined Bumble recently, after a six-plus year break from dating. I’m not overly interested in dating in the first place, but I’m starved for adult conversation so dating feels like a necessary evil. Bumble, as I explained to my married friends, is like the feminist Tinder. Women have to initiate contact with men, so at least there’s no inbox full of dick picks every day. But, feminist or not, the men are no different from the men anywhere else and I quickly felt deflated. If the feminist men — the men who proudly declare their progressive politics and their fight for quality — aren’t safe, then what man is? No man, I fear.

I know I’m not supposed to cast an entire sex with a single paint brush — not all men, I’m sure some readers are thinking and preparing to type or tweet. But if it’s impossible for a white person to grow up without adopting racist ideas, simply because of the environment in which they live, how can I expect men not to subconsciously absorb at least some degree of sexism? White people aren’t safe, and men aren’t safe, no matter how much I’d like to assure myself that these things aren’t true.

My sons won’t **** unconscious women behind a dumpster, and neither will most of the progressive men I know. Just the progressive ones tho...cunt. But what all of these men share in common, even my sons, is a relentless questioning and disbelief of the female experience. I do not want to prove my pain, or provide enough evidence to convince anyone that my trauma is merited. I’m through wasting my time on people who are more interested in ideas than feelings, and I’m through pretending these people, these men, are safe. Who is the adult in this situation? but it needs to be said because far too often we are afraid to say it. This is not a reflection of something broken or damaged in me; it is a reflection of the systems we build and our boys absorb. Personal responsibility? Fuck that. It's these hateful boys and systems! Those little boys grow into men who know the value of women, the value that’s been ascribed to us by a broken system, and it seeps out from them in a million tiny, toxic ways.

I don’t know what the balance is between supporting these men and educating them, but I know the toll it takes on me to try. I am too valuable and too worthy to waste my time on men who are not my flesh and blood. But as my boys grow into men, I wonder whether I’ve done enough to combat the messages they hear from everyone but me. They are good boys, and maybe that’s the best they can be in the system we’ve created for them.

Jody Allard is a former techie-turned-freelance-writer living in Seattle. She can be reached through her website, on Twitter or via her Facebook page.

13. Saikotic

Donator

Apparently people are crying that a woman is playing the Doctor in Doctor Who. Fuck it, as long as it's written and acted well, who the fuck cares?

14. jnoble

jnoble Registered User

HA HA that's what you get, stupid!:haha7:

Saikotic likes this.
  15. Chip Spackler

Donator

El Rushbo covered this story today. Unbelievable...

16. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

17. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

No. No one is complaining about this. People are simply imagining that people are complaining and cashing in on the clicks of imaginary angry people.

Saikotic likes this.
  18. Saikotic

Donator

I wondered about that myself. I've seen posts ABOUT the supposed anger but no actual angry posts.

19. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

Who needs to wait for real outrage when you can just make it up?

Saikotic and jnoble like this.
  20. Saikotic

Donator

fucking matt didn't play the footage. Here

21. Saikotic

Donator

Just give up the fucking id

22. vadersnutz

vadersnutz Registered User

She's a single mom...with seven kids. Sounds like quite the catch!

jnoble likes this.
  23. Chip Spackler

Donator

I'd rather catch a cold.

jnoble likes this.
  24. jnoble

jnoble Registered User

Sounds like another job for Susan Smith
    Vrooom vroom!
    Blub blub!

Joker1919 and Saikotic like this.