Women...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
For fun vacation, visit Poland:

Maybe this would fit better in the "Millennials" thread, but anyway... LOL.
I know the teenager with a 40 year old face caught a ton of shit for her smiling pic in the burn ward.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Strap in for some AIDs:

Then the progressives start chiming in:

Honestly, my eyes lost focus and my inner voice said "chew chew chew" as the left nibbles at its own. I had to re-read every post. Then I hit the shit about generals and merit. Sigh.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
That angel's voice.

fat girl walks a lot. Shouldn't be fat.

Stopped at 2:08. It's funny how all these fat acceptance dildos are under the age of 40. I bet they're tune will change once they get old. Imagine when they turn 50.

Oh wait nevermind

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Fatty wrote this between twinkies:

Like she has ever roller skated...

Rachel Wiley, 2018.

Nothing is Okay is the second full-length poetry collection by Rachel Wiley, whose work simultaneously deconstructs the lies that we were taught about our bodies and our beings, and builds new ways of viewing ourselves (from orbit). As she delves into queerness, feminism, fatness, dating, and race, Wiley molds these topics into a punching critique of culture and a celebration of self (between snacks). A fat positive activist (as well as being a small planet), Wiley’s work soars and challenges the bounds of bodies and hearts (which her's is working at maximum output), and the ways we carry them.

Rachel Wiley is a performer, poet, feminist, and fat positive activist from Columbus, Ohio (aka never worked a day in her fat cunt life). Rachel has represented Columbus at multiple National Poetry Slam Competitions and was a finalist twice in 2011 (sweet... sooooo ever file taxes fatty?). She is on staff at Writing Wrongs Poetry Slam and the co-host/co-founder of the Columbus Queer Open Mic (Thank you for your service tubby). She has toured nationally performing at slam venues, colleges, and festivals. Her work has appeared on Upworthy, The Huffington Post, The Militant Baker, and Everyday Feminism.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Rachel Wiley is a performer, poet, feminist, and fat positive activist from Columbus, Ohio
Poor blimp doesn’t stand a chance. Columbus is a major restaurant and fast food test market. It’s also the home of Jeni’s ice cream.

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
See how long you can make it...

She must be so unhappy. Look how angry she gets.

She's out of breath from just standing and speaking. I am sure she cannot do a lot of hygiene-related things around herself. I am very sure there are places she cannot go to because of entrances being too narrow. There must be plenty of things she cannot do (for example bending forward). But she gets angry when told that she's not a healthy person.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
She must be so unhappy. Look how angry she gets.

She's out of breath from just standing and speaking. I am sure she cannot do a lot of hygiene-related things around herself. I am very sure there are places she cannot go to because of entrances being too narrow. There must be plenty of things she cannot do (for example bending forward). But she gets angry when told that she's not a healthy person.
Ya I'm pretty sure she is making gouda in a few of her fat folds...

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
As she delves into queerness, feminism, fatness, dating
Dating.
What healthy dude would date her? Let alone her being a mountain of lard, but her personality is even uglier than that.

Ya I'm pretty sure she is making gouda in a few of her fat folds...
She must smell like an angel.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Dating.
What healthy dude would date her? Let alone her being a mountain of lard, but her personality is even uglier than that.

She must smell like an angel.
Chubby chasers... like my late friend. His wife looked like an artillery round... her name was Tonya... me being me called her Tonneya... and with the fatness you would think she would be jolly... nope quite the cunt. And when my buddy was alive he would do everything at home cooking, cleaning, home repairs whist the planet would just sit and watch her stories.

Even when his mum came over she would never offer anything, not even a cup of tea.

After my buddy died his mother was giving ole Tonneya cash for the two kids (as she worked at some cashier job) welp instead of spending it on the kids, fatso was spending it on her self. So when the kids hit like 16 or 17 she just gave the money directly to them.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Moar "poetry" umm "comedy" fat cunt complaining how people find her fat...

Jesus, bitter much?

I ran across a tumblr account if a young woman who proclaimed in her About Me to be a proud feminist. And to prove that point, her latest post was a gif that said how much she hates all men.
And then every. single. fucking. post. was about how miserable she is. It was a hoot to scroll through.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Speaking of ole Cunty just checked her twatter:

Check out this AIDs (I'm guessing deadname is the name you parents forced upon you at birth even though they didn't let you decide if you were a girl or a boy or other in utero)

Shut up Cunt you live in Canada and your Prime Minister is a noodge...

We sure are:

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
When is this transgender fad going to end? It's the new thing to do, and these simps don't understand that it's for life. Thankfully they won't live long enough to regret it in their oldern years.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Transgender: I'm miserable. I'm not like the other boys. They're masculine. I'm not. I feel more like one of the girls! HEY! I'm a girl. Gimme hormones and chop my dick off!
And then later: I'm still miserable. I'm not like anyone. No one will ever love me. I should kill myself.