THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I find it interesting you don’t hear about this guy anymore

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I've read about this story and I watched this interview and for the life of me I have no idea what Olivia Munn's problem is. Why is she trying to get somebody fired for something that had nothing to do with her. The only thing I can think of is she's desperately trying to interject herself into the MeToo movement. Also, she couldn't possibly allow this person to just be in the same film with her since she's apparently a superstar now. I'm sure she'll drop out of any film Kevin Spacey appears in for sure.
https://deadline.com/2018/09/olivia...ator-actor-sex-offender-scene-cut-1202462614/

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I've read about this story and I watched this interview and for the life of me I have no idea what Olivia Munn's problem is. Why is she trying to get somebody fired for something that had nothing to do with her. The only thing I can think of is she's desperately trying to interject herself into the MeToo movement. Also, she couldn't possibly allow this person to just be in the same film with her since she's apparently a superstar now. I'm sure she'll drop out of any film Kevin Spacey appears in for sure.
https://deadline.com/2018/09/olivia...ator-actor-sex-offender-scene-cut-1202462614/
Kind scary how many of the comments seem to support the idea the guy gets some kinda of life sentence, even though he served his time. Especially ironic considering how many dirtbags work in Hollywood.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Kind scary how many of the comments seem to support the idea the guy gets some kinda of life sentence, even though he served his time. Especially ironic considering how many dirtbags work in Hollywood.
I don't think people actually comprehend that. Death penalty bad but this person should be punished until everything is taken from them because I think they haven't suffered enough.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
it's "we must protect the children!"

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
So I read something recently about a guy going to a wedding and knowing no one there and it reminded me of when my mopey friend got married. To quickly recap: he was only getting married to appease his mother who insisted he get married by 40. She's one of those nosey, intrusive types who has to always be up my friend's ass constantly. She approved of the woman he was with, and so she heavily pushed for marriage. Needless to say, his mother does NOT like me. His father adores me, but she wears everyone's pants in that family.

So when my friend and his wife got together, she started to forbid him from seeing most of his friends and absolutely no women. Female friends? Pft yeah right. I'm the only actual friend he has left in the world because I don't roll my eyes, know when to keep my mouth shut, and keep my horrid/sexist humor to myself.

When they got married, the guests were mostly her friends and family. He had some family there, but no friends whatsoever. At that time he could have had a couple dozen of us from the old days but the wifey put her foot down. I kept to myself at the wedding and by the time I made it to the reception party, The place was packed and the only table with any seats was taken by her little-minded friends. I asked if I could join them and one fat hutt condescendingly told me that ALL the seats were reserved. She was so snotty that I wanted to hit her.

I texted my pal, told him I was fucking off and he completely understood.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Apple criticised for making phones 'too big' for the average female hand as it announces new iPhone

Apple has been criticised by feminists for designing iPhones which are ‘too big’ for the average female hand..
Campaigners have responded angrily to the news that the technology company will be discontinuing the iPhone SE, which has a smaller screen. They argue that as the average female hand is an inch shorter in width compared to the average male’s, women need the option to buy smaller devices.
The screen width of the new iPhone X models ranges from 5.8in to 6.5in, compared to the smaller iPhone SE, which has a smaller screen at 4in.
Caroline Criado Perez, the feminist campaigner behind the Millicent Fawcett statue in Parliament Square and the Jane Austen ten pound note, said she developed repetitive strain injury from using a phone which was too big for her hand.
She told The Telegraph: “I genuinely have RSI from having an iPhone 6, and it went as soon as I switched to an iPhone SE.

"It genuinely does affect women's hand health, women do buy more iPhones than men, it just baffles me that Apple doesn't design with our bodies in mind.
"We should be furious about this, we are paying just as much money for it as men for a product that doesn't work as well for us.

"I have to make a choice between making an upgrade to the only phone that fits my hand before they discontinue it - soon there will be no iPhone that fits the average woman’s hand size - even though the technology is two years out of date. Or get a new one and deal with the fact that it'll give me RSI. That's not an acceptable choice in the 21st century, you need to have a smartphone.”
Jess Phillips, the Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley agreed that companies often do not design their products with women in mind.
She said: "In so much design and technology development the default standard is always that which suits a man. Companies have got to get better at recognising that their idea of normal should account for all their customers."
Others suggested the problem stems from the fact Apple does not hire as many women at the top of the company as it does men.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
So I read something recently about a guy going to a wedding and knowing no one there and it reminded me of when my mopey friend got married. To quickly recap: he was only getting married to appease his mother who insisted he get married by 40. She's one of those nosey, intrusive types who has to always be up my friend's ass constantly. She approved of the woman he was with, and so she heavily pushed for marriage. Needless to say, his mother does NOT like me. His father adores me, but she wears everyone's pants in that family.

So when my friend and his wife got together, she started to forbid him from seeing most of his friends and absolutely no women. Female friends? Pft yeah right. I'm the only actual friend he has left in the world because I don't roll my eyes, know when to keep my mouth shut, and keep my horrid/sexist humor to myself.

When they got married, the guests were mostly her friends and family. He had some family there, but no friends whatsoever. At that time he could have had a couple dozen of us from the old days but the wifey put her foot down. I kept to myself at the wedding and by the time I made it to the reception party, The place was packed and the only table with any seats was taken by her little-minded friends. I asked if I could join them and one fat hutt condescendingly told me that ALL the seats were reserved. She was so snotty that I wanted to hit her.

I hate those types of cunts.
Funny thing about my wife and I, is that when we go to an event we often do not sit together, this drives my MIL insane, and also boggles the minds of our friends, it’s my wife, I see her every day, it’s not like she’s going to leave with Tyrone

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
Caroline Criado Perez, the feminist campaigner behind the Millicent Fawcett statue in Parliament Square and the Jane Austen ten pound note, said she developed repetitive strain injury from using a phone which was too big for her hand.
She told The Telegraph: “I genuinely have RSI from having an iPhone 6, and it went as soon as I switched to an iPhone SE.
:haha7:

I have a BlackBerry Password which is too wide for my hand.
If I have to write a text or an email, I use both hands.
There are also phone poppers and other things that help you get a better hold of the device. There are ways. No need to hurt yourself. What a dumbass.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Apple criticised for making phones 'too big' for the average female hand as it announces new iPhone

Apple has been criticised by feminists for designing iPhones which are ‘too big’ for the average female hand..
Campaigners have responded angrily to the news that the technology company will be discontinuing the iPhone SE, which has a smaller screen. They argue that as the average female hand is an inch shorter in width compared to the average male’s, women need the option to buy smaller devices.
The screen width of the new iPhone X models ranges from 5.8in to 6.5in, compared to the smaller iPhone SE, which has a smaller screen at 4in.

"It genuinely does affect women's hand health, women do buy more iPhones than men, it just baffles me that Apple doesn't design with our bodies in mind.
"We should be furious about this, we are paying just as much money for it as men for a product that doesn't work as well for us.

"I have to make a choice between making an upgrade to the only phone that fits my hand before they discontinue it - soon there will be no iPhone that fits the average woman’s hand size - even though the technology is two years out of date. Or get a new one and deal with the fact that it'll give me RSI. That's not an acceptable choice in the 21st century, you need to have a smartphone.”
Jess Phillips, the Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley agreed that companies often do not design their products with women in mind.
She said: "In so much design and technology development the default standard is always that which suits a man. Companies have got to get better at recognising that their idea of normal should account for all their customers."
Others suggested the problem stems from the fact Apple does not hire as many women at the top of the company as it does men.
They are discontinuing the SE for a reason. PEOPLE MEANING BOTH MEN AND WOMEN WANR BIG FUCKING PHONES

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

“Repetitive strain injury” from using your phone? I guess that’s the new fibermyalga

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

This what I think the wedding in VT I have to go to will be like. One of my broad's kids is getting married which is fine. The girls parents have an umm interesting arrangement... basically the mother kicked the father out of the bedroom and now has a woman living with her while the father is still living in the house but sleeps in a different room. And of course they are uber libs... taking separate cars cuz I am bringing the dogs with me as well as so I can bail if I need to.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I hate those types of cunts.
Funny thing about my wife and I, is that when we go to an event we often do not sit together, this drives my MIL insane, and also boggles the minds of our friends, it’s my wife, I see her every day, it’s not like she’s going to leave with Tyrone
"May we dance with yo' dates?..."