Women...

Queen_Bona

It's My Birthday!
He probably isn't even in the picture save for the interview to help sell the idea that the tranny kid comes from a stable family.
I thought the same. Looked at the kid's instagram. Lots of pictures of him alone posing in his lady clothes or normal boy clothes, but with makeup, plenty of pictures with him and trannies or with him and creepy middle aged dudes, or irrelevant celebrities. Couple of pictures with mommy. Daddy's not to be seen.

I don't know that much about kids older than mine (5 and 3). He acts more immature than my 5 year old. He does the baby speech (that shit's actually something my 3 year old does, the older one thinks it's retarded and is proud she can pronounce all the Polish chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie stuff). And that awkward thing he does in the beginning of the interview where he gently lays on the floor for a second is supposed to be the death drop:
I don't imagine an average healthy kid would do that shit. Kids that age are already so self aware that they would either really learn to do that thing or just not do it at all.

By the way, looking at the trannies reminded me that I found out lately that chicks actually started padding their hips now to appear more feminine.
The world of 2018 - women are copying trannies to appear more feminine.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Lol, I actually know broads that have done that, years ago I was hanging out with a bunch of wannabe strippers / whores / hairdressers, not 4 brain cells between the 6 of them, we “rented” (girls dad owned it) a shore house, a really nice place on Long Beach island NJ, multimillion dollar house. I show up and there are three whores starring at that exact mess in the kitchen blabbering back and forth about “what went wrong” the stupid slits put regular dishwashing detergent in the dish warsher. Fucking nitwits. Then the bird brains spent half an hour arguing about how to clean up the foam, because apparently trying to scoop it up with their hands wasn’t working. I went out and got a hand full of sand and knocked the foam down then threw the whores some beach towels, and a dust pan. Then proceeded to drink beer and laugh at them, and no, I didn’t get laid, hence why I was not cleaning it up for them I had 0% chance with any of them

Stupid whores.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
TL;DW Girls who are charging money for snapchats, pics, videos or livestreams aren't paying taxes on it and the IRS may want their cut. Some men are actively reporting the girls and may be making money from blowing the whistle.

THE FEZ MAN

TL;DW Girls who are charging money for snapchats, pics, videos or livestreams aren't paying taxes on it and the IRS may want their cut. Some men are actively reporting the girls and may be making money from blowing the whistle.

While I absolutely hate the tax man, I hate manipulating whores worse

While I absolutely hate the tax man, I hate manipulating whores worse
There used to be a local bar where all the Mexicans hung out, there was a particularly egregious type of hootchie that would let the guys buy them drinks all night, then at 5 minutes to closing they vanished. At least with an actual whore you get what you paid for.

THE FEZ MAN

There used to be a local bar where all the Mexicans hung out, there was a particularly egregious type of hootchie that would let the guys buy them drinks all night, then at 5 minutes to closing they vanished. At least with an actual whore you get what you paid for.
Back in my whoring around days I learned that lesson quickly, a girl that I hung around (no chance) with gave me a bunch of shit for buying one of her friends drinks with the intention of buying her “love” my chick friend said she pulled that shit every time they went out, she would find some sucker to buy her drinks then run out at the end of the night, and that’s exactly what she did, as soon as I stopped buying she moved in to the next chump. After that? Pffffft bitches get no drinks from me

For those of you who like licking pennies...

Link

Eh, I have no qualms about fucking my wife while on the rag. If I’m willing to eat her ass, I can deal with some menstural blood too. They have these things called showers now. What I find grosser is the “women” in those photos.

I probably would draw the line at Joker mouth though.

Eh, I have no qualms about fucking my wife while on the rag. If I’m willing to eat her ass, I can deal with some menstural blood too. They have these things called showers now. What I find grosser is the “women” in those photos.

I probably would draw the line at Joker mouth though.
Ya there is like whoops I guess I started my period and picking blood clots out of your toofuses I guess... some women you never knew if the were on it or gonna start. Oddly ole Fatty McCumswallower would start to actually do house work and clean shit... and "nest" (ick) which meant yaaaaay I get to go buy Swiss chocolates and roses cuz wowsers what a bitch on wheels when those hormones hit.

Fun fact (not really) the young teacher who boarded with us got on Planet Von Budlightsponges schedule... so had to have peanut M&Ms on hand to deal with it.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Back in my whoring around days I learned that lesson quickly, a girl that I hung around (no chance) with gave me a bunch of shit for buying one of her friends drinks with the intention of buying her “love” my chick friend said she pulled that shit every time they went out, she would find some sucker to buy her drinks then run out at the end of the night, and that’s exactly what she did, as soon as I stopped buying she moved in to the next chump. After that? Pffffft bitches get no drinks from me
I've never bought a girl I've never met before at a bar or club a drink in my life. And its not just because I'm sort of a cheapskate (guilty as charged) but for the same reason you don't anymore

ysr50

Donator
Ooof taking money from men... better get used to that kid... oh and bleach breath.

That has to cross into child endangerment. Those fucking parents should be arrested. Imagine if someone tried that at a strip club with their 10 year old daughter. They'd be incarcerated immediately and the kid would drop into state custody regardless of whether they liked it or not. Fucking disgusting, the worst part is the parents are encouraging it so they can try to capitalize on some sort of Internet notoriety regardless of the damage to their kid. Now I'm angry, and need to go get a couple gifts, I have a feeling this may not end well.

Last edited:
That has to cross into child endangerment. Those fucking parents should be arrested. Imagine if someone tried that at a strip club with their 10 year old daughter. They'd be incarcerated immediately and the kid would drop into state custody regardless of whether they liked it or not. Fucking disgusting, the worst part is the parents are encouraging it so they can try to capitalize on some sort of Internet notoriety regardless of the damage to their kid. Now I'm angry, and need to go get a couple gifts, I have a feeling this may not end well.
Assuming it’s true, it’s disturbing. But, I suppose it’s possible no actual laws are being broken. There’s generally no laws that I know of against a child dance performance. Still a kid being in a bar is questionable and I think according to NYC law, the bar would require a cabaret license to have that kind of performance (maybe they have one).

Anyway, this kid likely dead or in jail by 20. And it will be the parents fault.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Assuming it’s true, it’s disturbing. But, I suppose it’s possible no actual laws are being broken. There’s generally no laws that I know of against a child dance performance. Still a kid being in a bar is questionable and I think according to NYC law, the bar would require a cabaret license to have that kind of performance (maybe they have one).

Anyway, this kid likely dead or in jail by 20. And it will be the parents fault.
100% that kid grows up into a troubled teen/young adult who ends up in jail for whatever crime or found dead in a backyard either via OD or suicide