Women...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The Norwegian Navy recently started filling their ranks with females, because diversity and inclusion. It goes well.

What’s really sad is that if it’s true, you won’t hear about it n regular news, you never do.
Nope. This is a beautiful thing, a little kid being who he is. Jesus H. Christ.

I’m also willing to bet that most gay people actually do find this appalling.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
He's praised no matter what he does, so I'm not shocked by the results. You'll now see adults following this child-god's lead, which will only force him down the road of drugs/depression/suicide that much quicker.

Hey @SatansCheerledr what do you make of this twink and his parents?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Woah. 1) We thought the father was out of the picture. Maybe not. Then again, he looks fucking homeless so I'd still wager that the mother brought him in to appear more normal on tv. 2) This guy is fucking creepy. There's something off about him. I know ppl are nervous being in front of a camera, but this is something else, especially when he looks at Desmond teetering in.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
He's praised no matter what he does, so I'm not shocked by the results. You'll now see adults following this child-god's lead, which will only force him down the road of drugs/depression/suicide that much quicker.

Hey @SatansCheerledr what do you make of this twink and his parents?
It's just behavior shaping through operant conditioning. I could have any kid that age convinced they were a California condor in a week.

Woah. 1) We thought the father was out of the picture. Maybe not. Then again, he looks fucking homeless so I'd still wager that the mother brought him in to appear more normal on tv. 2) This guy is fucking creepy. There's something off about him. I know ppl are nervous being in front of a camera, but this is something else, especially when he looks at Desmond teetering in.
Shitty parenting.

Step one: Don't let your kid watch shows dedicated to kids specifically. Put on LOGO TV and never change the channel. Now you can say that the kid's been watching RuPaul since he was two.

Step two: Be an uninteresting, creepy, dismissive parent. The kid will most likely look up to the next person available. In this case it's RuPaul. Kid will copy his mannerisms and way of talking. And there you have it, "gay at three". Yaaay!

Step three: Encourage your kid to do drag, let him put on makeup and buy him costumes, take him to all possible gay parades and LGBT events. Tell the media there was no way of stopping him. Of course noone will hold you responsible for how your child is raised, because you can always cry "homophobe".

That's a negative Ghost Rider....

Like I'm not gonna wear a Speedo for this same reason... no one needs to see your jelly rolls... ick