Women...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
More ppl are speaking out against Desmond's indoctrination.

I find it annoying when middle aged women get divorced or break up with they boyfriends and then they flood facebook with selfies and photoshoots with inspirational quotes in the description. To me it's a bit pathetic. I don't know, maybe I'm being misogynistic or jealous.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I find it annoying when middle aged women get divorced or break up with they boyfriends and then they flood facebook with selfies and photoshoots with inspirational quotes in the description. To me it's a bit pathetic. I don't know, maybe I'm being misogynistic or jealous.
Women generally just loooooove any excuse to seek attention on FB. Don't get me started on the ones who use filters to try and knock years off their face or the dumb animal noses/ears.

Women generally just loooooove any excuse to seek attention on FB. Don't get me started on the ones who use filters to try and knock years off their face or the dumb animal noses/ears.
The ones I hate most are those who write sad posts which say that something terrible happened to them but they don't say what, just as if they expected people to ask them what happened. The worst offenders do this and attach a picture of themselves weeping or sad, but blurred/filtered so they still look pretty.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The ones I hate most are those who write sad posts which say that something terrible happened to them but they don't say what, just as if they expected people to ask them what happened. The worst offenders do this and attach a picture of themselves weeping or sad, but blurred/filtered so they still look pretty.
The entire reason someone posts something open ended is to get the concerned "What's wrong???" "Call me I'm always here for you" responses. Its Attention Whoring 101. I have a FB connection, I went to school with her, who has at least one vague "PRAYERS NEEDED!" post every week or so. She's had a lot of medical issues and problems with her kids but after the millionth time or so it gets old and people stop caring. I stopped looking at her page months ago because its the same crap over and over again
The ones who push the work at home pyramid scenes are annoying too. No, I don't want to attend your "online party" to buy overpriced junk jewelry

The entire reason someone posts something open ended is to get the concerned "What's wrong???" "Call me I'm always here for you" responses. Its Attention Whoring 101. I have a FB connection, I went to school with her, who has at least one vague "PRAYERS NEEDED!" post every week or so. She's had a lot of medical issues and problems with her kids but after the millionth time or so it gets old and people stop caring. I stopped looking at her page months ago because its the same crap over and over again
The ones who push the work at home pyramid scenes are annoying too. No, I don't want to attend your "online party" to buy overpriced junk jewelry
One bitch (whom I bullied mercilessly at college) posted something which made me think she was going to off herself. It was in the dead of the night, so I assumed none of her closer friends were online. I reached out and asked if she needed an ambulance. She said she was feeling a bit off and sad. I never spoke to her again. I just quietly laugh at her selfies, because she's ugly and I am nasty.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Nope, I see it all the time.